A day of gratitude

Lillebelle

Luck favors the prepared
Today is Thanksgiving in the US, and I just want to take a moment to express my gratitude for this community. Thank you all for being so generous with your time, your thorough answers to questions, your tips and tricks to save others' hassle, and sharing your photos and stories so we can all experience the joys of cruising even when we're not on a cruise. Wishing you all good health and happiness this holiday season!

Agree 100%! I received an email from DCL just this week telling me I should check in online. Nothing at 30 days out. I feel sorry for people who don't know about this forum . . .

Today is Thanksgiving in the US, and I just want to take a moment to express my gratitude for this community. Thank you all for being so generous with your time, your thorough answers to questions, your tips and tricks to save others' hassle, and sharing your photos and stories so we can all experience the joys of cruising even when we're not on a cruise. Wishing you all good health and happiness this holiday season!
What a lovely post. Happy Thanksgiving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter