A Day at the Magic Kingdom!

DisneyDork712

DIS Veteran
Here is my little Minnie Girl, just back from an exciting day at the Magic Kingdom! Just look at all the souvenirs she brought back to share!

ADayattheMagicKingdom.jpg

After a cozy night’s sleep at Disney’s Contemporary resort, little Minnie Girl hopped out of bed and joined Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy for breakfast at Chef Mickey’s! After a most delicious breakfast of Mickey waffles and breakfast pizza, she hopped on the Monorail and headed over to the Magic Kingdom! During the morning she flew to Neverland with Peter Pan, went around the world with some dolls, and attended a crazy Tea Party! She even got to help Donald rescue Mickey’s Sorcerer hat! Little Minnie Girl had a tasty lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table – she just loves their Blueberry Buckle dessert! She was so excited to meet Cinderella! During the afternoon she visited some pirates, flew on a magic carpet, and snacked on a Dole Whip. In the evening, just before her Teriyaki Chicken dinner at the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station, little Minnie Girl got to help Buzz Lightyear save the galaxy, drive a race car, and blast off into space! Little Minnie Girl watched Spectromagic from the Main Street Train Station, and then headed to the Partners statue to watch Wishes, grabbing a Nestle Toll House cookie ice cream sandwich on her way. Now little Minnie Girl is back home and she can’t wait for another adventure in the Magic Kingdom!

She sure was busy, glad she had a good time.

How do you get your work so shiny. Do you use wet/dry sandpaper, 400-600 grit? I tried that on the few polymer things I've made and they just get scratched. Guess I'm doing something wrong.

Your creations are really good, do you sell them? You could have a nice little sideline going, your work is so nice. I enjoy seeing it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter