A Daily Lesson Part II: The CampbellScot's take on Animal Kingdom Lodge*update 6/5*

LOL at Sally telling those rude people what-for, she seems like such a great child with a special heart. I hear you on the "we cannot change others behaviour". I preach that to my 8yo all the time. She gets too serious and lets others behaviour ruin her time. It makes me sad, but like you - we're working on it.

Lugging sleeping children, I don't see how you did it. You are a strong woman MissCammie. I'd have toppled over I'm sure.

Love your new update, thank you! Can't wait for the next! :)

WOO HOO GO Sally!! What a great little responsible girl you have there Miss Cammie!! Sally is going to do very important things when she gets older!

Sally is simply awesome! I see her doing good things in her adult life. She has been raised well. Great update Miss Cammie! :)

:banana::banana:I was sooooooooo excited to see another Miss Cammie trip report!!!!!Hubby was like gee I wonder whose report you are reading...hey i like to laugh out loud!Thanks once again for bringing me a smile to my face and getting me excited about planning another trip to Disney ASAP!

I was excited to see another installement. Gotta love that Sally said something....Gotta love it! now as for that very intelligent reply from the valley girl...:scared1::scared1:. No wonder why they waited for the next bus...it's gotta be a great feeling being taught manners by a 9 year old! Glad you gave them the eyebrow smack down ....too bad it couldn't have been the spanking they so deserve! I'm excited to hear more!popcorn::

Sally, YOU ARE MY HERO! THANK YOU!​

As an ecv user with a 'hidden' disability, I've gotten used to the frowns and the not very well muffled comments. I wish more people spoke up like Sally.

TG for Warrior Women! You rock, Miss Cammie!

Whew, all caught up! How did I get so behind?

That Teddy is Megan in little boy form! I was driving Jacob's class for a field trip yesterday when one of the girls asked, why are there little rocks and snail shells in the arm rest? Oh, those are Megan's treasures, Jacob replied.

You are hardcore, I couldn't imagine carrying dead weight sleeping kids around and bathing them too! Can't wait to hear what's next!

Oh Sally. You have more courage and conviction than most adults! Thank you for speaking up for those who need it! :lovestruc

Great update, MissCammie!!

Yeah for Sally! Not only did she express her outrage, but she did it intelligently. Obviously, two people we know of ... ehem... are doing a fabulous job raising these two darling kids!

Just joining in. Loving your trip reports-I went back to find your old ones and am enjoying your WL trip now. I hope you enjoyed your AKL trip as much as the WL. I think AKL was my favorite resort so far that I have stayed at-although Beach Club was great for location.
Can't wait to read your next update. I think you will be working on 2 reports soon instead of just one.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter