A Daily Dose of Disney Drama! 5/02/13 PG 53 THE END

I have sort-of dozed off on Safari before, I will admit it. :rotfl:

So sorry that you spent so much of your trip not feeling well. What a drag. And it must have been really hard to say goodbye to Andrew.

Sounds like you ran into a bunch of rude people on your last day.

That drink does look good - too bad it added to your overall ill feeling.

I bet your beach club room was amazing. Glad you got settled in so easy and where able to get a nap.

I have sort-of dozed off on Safari before, I will admit it. :rotfl:

So sorry that you spent so much of your trip not feeling well. What a drag. And it must have been really hard to say goodbye to Andrew.

Sounds like you ran into a bunch of rude people on your last day.

That drink does look good - too bad it added to your overall ill feeling.

I bet your beach club room was amazing. Glad you got settled in so easy and where able to get a nap.

It was easy for me to doze off that day!

Yeah I am not having fun reliving this trip :rotfl: I cannot wait for a do over Saturday! There is so much I missed and I really need to have a good trip this time! It was hard saying goodbye to him but knowing I would see him in a couple weeks helped!

It was an odd day!

It was a great room!

Mom tried to do an update earlier but lost it on accident so now it is my turn at writing the last trip update for our Sept/Oct trip!

Before I get down to business though I wanted to share some good news with you all! I graduated on Sunday!!! After five years at EMU I now have my Bachelor's in Communications! Here are a couple pics from the big day!

Now done to business!

This morning we woke up and headed straight to the club level lounge! It was time for some breakfast!

Here is a mini tour of the Club Level area:

The kids area. Around this area was where we chose to sit because who doesn't like watching the Disney channel?!

The breakfast options

This was perfect for us! We aren't huge breakfast people so they had just enough for our hunger to be satisfied! We found that Club Level was a good value for us because it saved money when it came to breakfast and since we aren't huge dinner people either the snacks they had out around that time worked out better for us as well.

After breakfast we headed back to the room to take some pictures and get packed up. I was finally feeling better and we had to leave.. :rolleyes:

The cutest lamp ever!

The bathroom. We are very thorough with our trip reporting :laughing:

Love this area!

Our view :cloud9:

Now our straight ahead view

:laughing:

After we were all packed up we headed down to bell services and took some pictures of the lobby we had originally missed out on.

After everything we set we headed to return our rental car to the Dolphin hotel. We had turned it in and then right when we were about to walk away I realized I had left the camera in the car :rolleyes1 Once we got it we then headed to Fantasmic mini golf.

The pool area at the Dolphin is just gorgeous!

The view of the Swan

Finally we got the mini golf area! We had done this course before and we always think of it fondly. Mom ruined our old digital camera here on my high school graduation trip :laughing: Her ball ended up in the water and we told her not to go after it but of course she did just to prove Dad and I wrong. Well she got the ball but when she came back up from grabbing it the camera fell out of her sweater pocket :laughing:

I prefer Winter/Summerland but it is still fun!

The descriptions for each hole have a secret about how to get a hole in one.

You also get a cool view of the Tower of Terror

Today I was feeling so good I was actually standing and walking from hole to hole!

Love the xylophone steps!

This was the hardest hole!

The little mushroom guys were turning around in a circle and trying to get the ball up the hill didn't help any!

The biggest baddy!

This little guy played music when you got the ball in the hole!

My favorite hole!Who doesn't like wine!?

A pic of grandpa and I

The dancing hippo hole

The buckets actually dumped water!

The only mouse allowed in anyone's house

The final hole

When your ball went in the water shot up

When the round was over we all assumed grandpa, the avid golfer, would win. Nope Mom did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all had a good time and it was time to head back.

We decided Beaches and Cream would be the best place for lunch followed by lounging at the pool.

Grandpa ordered a shake

We just love the decor in here!

Grandpa had the club sandwich

Mom had the hot dog and onion rings

And I had the grilled vegetable sandwich which was amazing!

For dessert I had the kids ice cream sundae with nonfat frozen vanilla yogurt

That my friends is the end of the pictures. We spent most of the afternoon at the pool then headed back to the Club Level Lounge for the afternoon offerings and I took a nap on the couch in there. We spent the rest of the time there until our car came to pick us up for the airport. After an uneventful flight home we arrived back in cold Michigan and began planning our next trip!

Overall it was an alright vacation. It was fun introducing Andrew to Disney and having Grandpa see the new things that had been added since his last trip. Of course getting married was the highlight! Yesterday was actually mine and Andrew's 7 month anniversary! My how time flies! Obviously the worst part of the vacation was dad's heart attack and me being sick. I missed out on so much this trip and honestly don't remember a good portion of it, from being wrapped up in the pain and sickness.

This next trip will be the make up trip and boy will it be amazing! You probably want to hear what our plans our right? Well Mom will have to tell ya :thumbsup2

Your graduation picture is adorable. Congratulations! You must be thrilled to be done. You worked very hard!

Dawn - I'm sorry you lost your update. I hate when that happens, but Caitlin you did an excellent job as the stand in.

I have always wanted to play mini golf at Disney. That course is absolutely adorable. Thanks for taking so many pictures so I could really enjoy it.

Your lunch sandwich looks so yummy!

Your room view is really very nice.

I hope you enjoyed your afternoon lounging at the pool!

And - yes - I am looking forward to hearing about your upcoming trip.

Your graduation picture is adorable. Congratulations! You must be thrilled to be done. You worked very hard!

thank you! It feels good to have a break before I start school all over again!

Dawn - I'm sorry you lost your update. I hare when that happens, but Caitlin you did an excellent job as the stand in.

Thank you!

I have always wanted to play mini golf at Disney. That course is absolutely adorable. Thanks for taking so many pictures so I could really enjoy it.

Mini golf at Disney is always fun and the courses are pretty amazing!

Your lunch sandwich looks so yummy!

Your room view is really very nice.

I hope you enjoyed your afternoon lounging at the pool!

And - yes - I am looking forward to hearing about your upcoming trip.

That sandwich was so good! We loved the view! We had a very nice time relaxing :) It will be a great one! There may even be a trip report ;)

Too bad your trip ended just as you started to feel better. The Beach Club is so pretty.

I hope your upcoming trip will be memorable for all the GOOD things that happen!

I have been reading along on my phone app but hadn't posted replies...I can't believe I was a month behind!! I love the pictures of the parade and fireworks and even in the Nemo ride!!

When I read your blog post about the encounter on base, I knew it was not going to go well! I remmeber the first time I went on a base my DH warned me about driving "under" the law bcause they don't play around. He had me so afraid that I freaked every time I saw an MP! :rotfl: Too bad this guy felt he has to bully! :guilty:

Since I was feeling better I thought some alcohol was in order

One of my faves! A raspberry mixed pina colada! I used to always get the virgin ones but not anymore :thumbsup2

That is my favorite drink...well one of them...maybe I shouldn't start listing!! :scratchin But that one is so good and I introduced Madison to the virgin version on the last trip and she is hooked now!!

I am glad you felt better in the end and were able to enjoy the mini-golf! Too bad the trip wasn't everything you had imagined but good times were still had!

I am considering doing the mini-golf on our next trip....just not sure which course. I lean to the Summer/Winter one until I see Fantasia pictures and then I see the other's pictures and I go back...I am so wishy-washy!!

I know this next trip will be so emotional but hopefully it will be wonderful!! And congrats on graduating!!!

I have been reading along on my phone app but hadn't posted replies...I can't believe I was a month behind!! I love the pictures of the parade and fireworks and even in the Nemo ride!!

When I read your blog post about the encounter on base, I knew it was not going to go well! I remmeber the first time I went on a base my DH warned me about driving "under" the law bcause they don't play around. He had me so afraid that I freaked every time I saw an MP! :rotfl: Too bad this guy felt he has to bully! :guilty:

That is my favorite drink...well one of them...maybe I shouldn't start listing!! :scratchin But that one is so good and I introduced Madison to the virgin version on the last trip and she is hooked now!!

I am glad you felt better in the end and were able to enjoy the mini-golf! Too bad the trip wasn't everything you had imagined but good times were still had!

I am considering doing the mini-golf on our next trip....just not sure which course. I lean to the Summer/Winter one until I see Fantasia pictures and then I see the other's pictures and I go back...I am so wishy-washy!!

I know this next trip will be so emotional but hopefully it will be wonderful!! And congrats on graduating!!!

It's easy to fall behind!

Thank you!

It was a pretty crazy experience. I know I stopped but that guy was on a definite power trip!

I love that one too!

It was a nice last day!

Go to winter/summer land personally that is my favorite and we have been to all of them multiple times :)
thank you!

Great TR! Wish you didn't have all that drama though.

Congratulation on graduating, wedding and 7 month Anniversary!

Can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip!

Between working nights and a trip tomorrow :cool1: I found myself wide awake at 4:30. So I figured what a perfect time to catch up on your TR!

Sorry to hear that you were feeling so sick. Glad that you are doing better.

Hope we cross paths over the next few days! We aren't staying on site :rolleyes2 and won't be at the parks every day, but that won't stop me from trying to squeeze in Disney time via other ways.

Congrats on the graduation!:cheer2:

Great TR! Wish you didn't have all that drama though.

Congratulation on graduating, wedding and 7 month Anniversary!

Can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip!

Thank you! It was quite the trip!

Thank you!

Can't wait to tell you all about it!

Between working nights and a trip tomorrow :cool1: I found myself wide awake at 4:30. So I figured what a perfect time to catch up on your TR!

Sorry to hear that you were feeling so sick. Glad that you are doing better.

Hope we cross paths over the next few days! We aren't staying on site :rolleyes2 and won't be at the parks every day, but that won't stop me from trying to squeeze in Disney time via other ways.

Congrats on the graduation!:cheer2:

:rotfl: Thank you for catching up!

Yep so much better!

I hope we see you too!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter