A couple of Disneyland updates...

Michelle

<font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl
Just found out a couple of tidbits and thought I'd share:

Height Requirement Eased for Soarin' Over California
The requirement for Soarin' Over California has been lowered from 42" to 40". Good news for the younger kids!

Disneyland Resort Monorail Update
The Monorail is running full loop service again. (It was previously reported that the Monorail would run bi-directional service until mid-summer.) There are no current plans to go back to a bi-directional service, although the Monorail may experience late openings at the end of July or early August due to the construction of "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?" at Disney's California Adventure.

That's all for now! :)

<font color=navy>I also heard that they're putting a height limit on the Matterhorn of 35". (I'll verify that today)

WOW! This is all great news. Wonder why the Matterhorn height restriction stood for so long and is now being revised with all of the theme park safety "issues" going on.

Our daughter is now 39 1/2 inches. We should have no problem breaking the 40-inch barrier by mid-October.

Maybe they can do something about Indy (46") too.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Hmmm, I don't know about this, I need to go look it up :)

We were at DL yesterday--and yes, Matterhorn is 35 inches. Soarin' is 40, but it is confusing because in some places it is still posted 42. My DD is 41 1/2--42 with shoes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter