A couple more layouts

They are great, Bev!! Thanks so much for posting them so all of us could enjoy them!

I especially liked the Crystal Palace page - that looks like a fun place to eat - and your photos with the characters were wonderful!
Pam

Thanks for sharing your pages with us, Bev. :D

I especially like the one of CP with Pooh peeking over the page. I bought the black pages, but have yet to use any. Do you put them in the album with the white pages? I can't decide whether I want to mix them or do an all black book.

I loved your Crystal Palace page, it was precious. We just got back from WDW and my DS celebrated his 8th b-day at the Crystal Palace. How did you do the Pooh? I really want to do that in my SB. Thanks for any help you can give, seeing how I am still new at scrapbooking!!

Gosh, I feel really honored to be giving out tips! The pooh is just cut out of a piece of Hot of the Press paper, I bought a book with lots of disney paper in the back and that was one of them. (Making Disney Scrapbook Pages) but I think you can buy the paper separately - it's called Peek a Boo Pooh
.Peek a Boo Pooh

they do a Mickey one as well.

the black paper - I have mixed a few colors in my book, mostly white, this one is black, and I have one magenta spread. So far I only do 2 page layouts, and I just think of the current layout, when I do Katie's baby book, (my next project), I think I might try and get a more uniform look for the entire book

Great job on the Crystal Palace page. I used the same Pooh paper for my page but never thought to spread it out over the double page. I'll have to get more of that paper for my next album.

Thanks for posting your pages. They have been great!

mbs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter