A couple BOG questions

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Adreana, May 19, 2017.

1. Adreana

Adreana Mouseketeer

I leave for Disney in a week and I'm just looking over the menus for where we're going to eat and I was wondering if any can describe the flavor of the braised pork at BOG? To compare I didn't really care for the flavor of the braised beef at Sanaa. And also is the kids portion the same as the adults. The adult portion looks way to big for me for a hot day for lunch. Thank you in advance!

Also I was looking at the kids portion from myself and we are on the DDP. If I pre order an adult entree for my DBF using a credit can I add the kids pork when we arrive and check in and pay for it OOP?

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. tinka-belle

tinka-belle DIS Veteran

Sort of a pot roast flavor and consistency with a wine flavored sauce. Not sure of the child portion size here. All pre orders have to be paid with one form of payment at a designated pre order register using the dining plan, cash, credit card, room charge, etc. I'm sure they will allow you to add something, but they cannot split payments for pre orders even after changes. Not sure if they would just enter it as a separate transaction and allow you to pay there instead of going to the ordering area. Depends if the CM can actually do this, but might be policy not to allow separate or split orders to keep the pre order line moving.

3. Adreana

Adreana Mouseketeer

Thank you! I've just made 2 separate reservations for one and pre ordered each meal on each reservation!