A City Pass question

Sadie Girl

Earning My Ears
We're going in NOvember and I recently bought City Passes at Costco. I know I have to turn them in at the ticket booth at DL... We will get to our hotel in the afternoon the day before we're going to DL, can we take care of the exchange then or do we have to wait until the first day we use it?

Thanks!

I believe that you can exchange them when you get there. When we had the City Pass I thought they said they expire 14 days after first use.

I would get your tickets the night before. You have 14 days from the first day you use your Disneyland ticket, so one day will not make a difference, and it will save you time in the morning.

Can anyone tell me where I go to upgrade my City Pass 3 day hopper to an AP with DVC discount (I think I'll go ahead and upgrade the very first day I use it so I can use the AP discounts)?

I believe you just go to the AP office to do this. Just be aware that the 3-day pass comes with early entry and if you upgrade to AP, I have heard you void the early entry. So if you are planning on using the early entry the first day it should work out for you.

When we had the city pass we upgraded to AP's since we knew we were coming back the next year. We just went to the ticket windows since we hadn't used any of our tickets, just exchanged them and paid the difference there. We didn't have DVC then though so I am not sure how they apply other discounts. I would guess it is the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter