A bit upset

ursulaforever

Titanic fanatic
Today at lunchtime I was in the library at school and some boys came up to me and said hello. I have some friends but not many. So, anyway, a girl came up to them and said something along the lines of, " Don't be horrible to her ,you're making her think she has friends.". Is it me or is this girl being horribe?

I think thats very mean to say to anyone. You shouldn't listen to the girl who had said that, I'm very sorry that happened to you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

ah, females. worst creatures on the face of this earth. especially of the teen age variety.

times like these make me sad to be one.

dont let them get you down, sweetie. :hug:

It's stuff like this that makes me skeptical about meeting new people.

Yes that girl was being horrible.
And no, you did not deserve that.
:hug:

Don't worry about what she has to say. Obviously she has no social skills and doesn't know how to cope with the fact that isn't the center of the world. Ignore her, really...she doesn't deserve to occupy any space in your mind. :hug:

I would just ignore what she said.
she obviously just saying that to make herself feel better.

Ignore her. She just cant comprehend that she isnt the best thing to come along since sliced bread. She obviously has no social skills.

Oh god I hate people like that. They are also the kind of people that if they are having a party and they didn't invite everyone they will talk really loud about it right next to the people they didn't invite. Don't listen to her. She's just a jerk who feeds off of other people's pain.

She is ignorant and a horrible perosn. Stay far away from her.

Wow jerk much ?
Honestly forget her.
She clearly has her own issues.
Ignore her.
But dont let her stomp on you.
Stand up for yourself if you need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!