A Birthday Trip Once Upon a Dream - an April 2015 TR Updated 8/24

I'm in! Amazing photographs as always! We were there from April 21-April 27 but didn't see the gardens. They must have taken the fences down right after we left.

We had a really nice trip. We stayed in a value 1 bedroom at AKV to save points and ended up with a fantastic Savanna view. We had giraffe sleeping outside our room at night and watched an ostrich cause all kinds of trouble on the Savanna.
Anxious to hear your thoughts and see your pictures from the cruise. We have been talking about taking one for years but haven't tried it yet.

I'm in! Amazing photographs as always! We were there from April 21-April 27 but didn't see the gardens. They must have taken the fences down right after we left.

Thank you!

We had a really nice trip. We stayed in a value 1 bedroom at AKV to save points and ended up with a fantastic Savanna view. We had giraffe sleeping outside our room at night and watched an ostrich cause all kinds of trouble on the Savanna.
Anxious to hear your thoughts and see your pictures from the cruise. We have been talking about taking one for years but haven't tried it yet.

There is nothing like the scenery at AKV, I love the giraffes!

Woohoo, I'm here!

Yay! So glad you're here!

DSC_9125-L.jpg

We finally enter a park on our April trip and there was nothing I wanted to see more than the new Plaza Gardens at Magic Kingdom! And you are soooooo going to want to see Franklin's pictures of the new "hub grass." There are about a billion of them in the new trip report chapter:

The Hub Grass is My New Address

Following along- I always love your trip reports.. and Franklin's pictures!

Hey Missy, Of course I've read everything on your blog but just wanted to say hi here! I can't wait to see the hub grass in person. It looks so inviting :D -Amanda

Catching up on all my TR! Franklin's pictures are AMAZING!

So happy you had such a nice birthday!

Love your trip reports, and Franklin's pictures. Can't wait to read/see more.

Thank you! More is coming right up!

Following along- I always love your trip reports.. and Franklin's pictures!

Thanks for joining us on another journey!

Hey Missy, Of course I've read everything on your blog but just wanted to say hi here! I can't wait to see the hub grass in person. It looks so inviting :D -Amanda

The Hub grass is THE BEST.

Catching up on all my TR! Franklin's pictures are AMAZING!

So happy you had such a nice birthday!

Thank you so much!

DSC_9618-L.jpg

This trip report chapter has ALL your favorites: Main Street Electrical Parade, Celebrate the Magic and Wishes.

Plus, it doubles as a review of the Wishes FP+ reservations! So without further ado, I give you...

A Magical Garden Evening

Over the past two weeks I've binge-read (a la Netflix) all of your old trip reports...stumbled onto your blog when doing a google search and was hooked! Our family has a trip planned for October, so it's been fun to read your reports and see all of Franklin's amazing pictures. I feel like such a stalker!! haha :wave:

I DO wish I was in Orlando right now! Haha, I'm loving your report. Your pictures are spectacular!

Missy & Franklin- love all of your trip reports! Fan of your page on facebook (Barbie R.).

We'll be going on our first Disney cruise in February. Very excited to read about your experiences and see more of Franklin's gorgeous pictures.

Thank you for sharing!

Over the past two weeks I've binge-read (a la Netflix) all of your old trip reports...stumbled onto your blog when doing a google search and was hooked! Our family has a trip planned for October, so it's been fun to read your reports and see all of Franklin's amazing pictures. I feel like such a stalker!! haha :wave:

Thank you! October trips are the best, I cannot wait for our October trip this year!

I DO wish I was in Orlando right now! Haha, I'm loving your report. Your pictures are spectacular!

Then we're doing our job correctly!

I'm joining in!!! Loveeee this TR already!! Come back and post more!!!

I'm working on more as we speak!

Missy & Franklin- love all of your trip reports! Fan of your page on facebook (Barbie R.).

We'll be going on our first Disney cruise in February. Very excited to read about your experiences and see more of Franklin's gorgeous pictures.

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks Barbie! You will LOVE your Disney cruise. We are now totally hooked on DCL, our next cruise is in February!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter