Delete Thread

Yay!!! I'm first!! party:

I'm excited to hear about the details of your travels!

Congratulations on not getting sick! You need to keep up the streak - you cannot get sick in May!! :cutie:

Yay!!! I'm first!! party:

I'm excited to hear about the details of your travels!

Congratulations on not getting sick! You need to keep up the streak - you cannot get sick in May!! :cutie:

Yay!

Thank you! I did get a minor sore throat while in Universal, but that's progress from the last 2 times still! I know that'd be devastating!

Last edited:

Following along! My DH's name is also Josh and I also enjoy beating him at TSMM! :laughing: Can't wait to read about your trip!

Looking fwd to another TR. My husband and I actually tried D-Luxe Burger for the 1st time on our trip last week after I read about it in your past TR! omg...that's one good burger! :lovestruc:lovestruc

Looking fwd to another TR. My husband and I actually tried D-Luxe Burger for the 1st time on our trip last week after I read about it in your past TR! omg...that's one good burger! :lovestruc:lovestruc
Haha it is! We went again this trip too.

Last edited:
not always a fan of Five Guys burgers because sometimes I find them too heavy/greasy.

I get the hamburger bowl (no bun) when I go and I don't find it very greasy. And I am very grease sensitive. I get lettuce, pickles, grilled onions, and two patties and it's really good. I don't miss the bun at all. However, maybe different locations are greasier than others??

Normally I'd go for Panera (in the same complex) but they got rid of my favorite salad

Not that I can eat it anymore but they changed up my favorite sandwich so booooooo to them. And the last time we were there, we needed to eat something relatively quick before a movie. Blair got a panini and I got the Caeser salad (no croutons, no roll b/c of my GF allergy). We had 45 minutes to eat before we needed to leave and our food took forever! At Panera! We eventually went up there to cancel our order because there was no way we were going to be able to eat it. They were just putting our food up when we were talking to one of the employees about canceling and my salad had croutons on it! They said that we could take our food to go but I was so mad at that point and I couldn't have the salad anyway. The woman helping implied that it was my fault for not checking the receipt to make sure it was no croutons. The receipt had "Croutons" on it with a abbreviation in front of it. I didn't know what that apparently the abbreviation mean "light on the croutons". Argggg. I was so pissed. But I was very calm when I told her that in addition to the crouton screw up, our food took 35 minutes to arrive. She told me that they were really busy so what can you expect? (it was busy but it wasn't THAT busy. There weren't any lines at the checkout counter. I've been to WAAAY busier Paneras) In the end, she did give us our money back and said Blair could just take the panini since they were going to throw it out anyway. Even though she made it right, her attitude and the attitude of the whole staff left a very sour taste in my mouth.

Needless to say, we are no longer going to Panera.

Usually I’m unrealistic about going back to sleep when there's little time before the alarm, and prefer to stay warm and comfortable in bed.

Me too! So comfy in bed!!

I shower, do my makeup, etc in 20 minutes.

That's crazy! I also get up a half hour before I leave but I just make tea, change, brush my teeth, etc. How do you dry your hair so fast?

she seemed insulted by this and called me "a dog".

:rotfl2:

In the bag was a shirt for the trip, and 2 hints for where we were staying before he got to the luggage tags at the bottom. (The hints were another shirt and AK binoculars). I did film his reaction…but it was underwhelming. It was early, :coffee: and he doesn’t get explosively excited about anything related to Disney like I do. He really liked the surprise; it just didn’t make for a great reaction on video.

Just like my parents! Totally grateful in the end but not really excited on the outside. Really, my parents should just surprise me. :rotfl:

We went to check our luggage, and…..it started beeping that it was a “late check in” because the flight was in less than 45 minutes as of…that minute. 8-) The girl gave me a whole spiel about how they were tagging it as “late”, and it possibly would miss our flight and be put on a later one which made me a little panicky.

I would have totally been panicky too. I hate the lectures from people in "authority". It wasn't as if you were extremely late. You were a minute late.

I did Wet Wipe everything near me though!

Good idea! Maybe that's why you didn't get sick this trip!

I have to recharge it close to 3-4 times a day if I’m using it a lot. :sad2: I brought a small charger with me everywhere

You need to get a Fuel Rod for your Disney trips!

uckily as we were disembarking and I was craning my neck to see if our luggage made it, I saw it!!! :cool1: We weren’t the last ones, but because we were close to last the luggage was one of the first pieces out. Now that we knew the luggage made it I felt a lot better when we boarded the ME.

YAY!!!! Now you can just enjoy the vacation!

but I adored AKL.

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-22%20at%208.05.22%20PM.png

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies.

But the minute I started taking pictures like 10 people followed me over there. :rotfl:

You are just a trend setter! :smooth:

We exfoliated our hands, and then we were good to go!

This made me laugh. Of course one must exfoliate one's hands before shopping!

Did we have a savannah view?

Stay tuned to find out!

tumblr_mzqffkmS2b1rvcjd7o2_250.gif

I can't wait!!! ;)

Wow. Mine turns into little icicles if I do that. I'm jealous.

It sounds like it's waaaay too cold out. :cold: My hair never ends up looking good but at least it dries eventually, oh well I'd rather have the sleep though before work.

Last edited:
Hey Raeven, I have to come back and read probably after Christmas, but I wanted to at least (finally) make my mark :D

Caught up now! So funny Josh wasn't jumping for joy at his "surprise" lol. It's VERY hard for me to surprise Steve with anything. First of all he's extremely hard to buy for, 2nd he usually finds out somehow about any surprise I do buy/plan. I did manage to surprise him with one of his Xmas presents yesterday though :thumbsup2 Hope in the end Josh was really happy with AKL!
Um, and they're wrong that your 50 degree day was the coldest of the year. When Steve and I were there in Jan. it was in the 40's a couple days. And believe me, 40's in Florida is WAY colder than 40's in NY :cold:
I will head over to your Universal TR soon, we have Xmas #2 beginning momentarily..........

Sounds like your off to a good start. Looking forward to reading more about your trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!