A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

So, I hope you like our purchases. We didn't go as crazy as we did back in spring before all this COVID nonsense but we still managed to do some damage... 😱
You got some cute things! My faves are the Loungefly wallet, the Toy Story mug and the allover Kevin shirt. Oh! I forget that adorable Tommy Bahama dress!! That is sweet. :)

I’m joining in, sounds like a wonderful trip with Dis friends!

:welcome:

Hi Caroline! We had the best time. I can't wait to go back 7 weeks from today!

I thought you were going to tell us R2D2 was a roomba. That would be really cool.

That would be cool!!!
Great haul! Love the Small World ornament.

Thank you. There were so many cute ornaments in the Christmas Shoppe!

I’m here following along! Such a great haul and wonderful bday gifts!

Thank you. Our friends are very generous!!! And they have AWESOME taste!

You got some cute things! My faves are the Loungefly wallet, the Toy Story mug and the allover Kevin shirt. Oh! I forget that adorable Tommy Bahama dress!! That is sweet. :)

I could have spent a fortune at TB. They have the cutest clothes.

What a great haul!!!

Thank you!

I've never been to Uniqlo before... Gonna have to check it out next time we're down there...

Uniqlo is one of our fav stores and the prices for Disney merch are really good.

Yeah! You have started this trip report already! I loved the vlogs while you were there!

Being that you were not a fan of the masks, which type was more comfortable: cloth or the disposable surgical ones? 😷

I am so happy you had such a great time, and belated Happy Birthday! :bday:

Keeping with the theme, your favorite b of a sister wife is here . Can't wait to see some of your vlogs. Have a feeling you may have outdone yourselves ♥

Kari!!! It wouldn't be a true TR without my fav sister-wife!!! Glad you made it!

Yeah! You have started this trip report already! I loved the vlogs while you were there!

Being that you were not a fan of the masks, which type was more comfortable: cloth or the disposable surgical ones? 😷

I am so happy you had such a great time, and belated Happy Birthday! :bday:

Thank you so much. We are planning on doing more daily updates in September too.
I only wore the disposable, surgical masks. They sucked. But, I think I would say that about any mask.
It was a wonderful birthday trip and I'm so grateful we were able to go.

I didn't know you guys vlogged! That is so much fun :) I'm definitely going to check out your haul video.

I've done a few videos, but Will isn't very interested in being in them, which makes trip vlogging a challenge :P

Can't wait to read more about your adventures - can't promise to be totally caught up, but I'm enjoying being back on the boards some :)

I didn't know you guys vlogged! That is so much fun :) I'm definitely going to check out your haul video.

I've done a few videos, but Will isn't very interested in being in them, which makes trip vlogging a challenge :P

Can't wait to read more about your adventures - can't promise to be totally caught up, but I'm enjoying being back on the boards some :)

Hi Lindsey!!! Yes, Joe and I have been vlogging for a year now. We didn't vlog on the VIP Tour, because we wanted to respect everyone's privacy. I think we honestly have around 150 vlogs posted on our channel now...Can you believe it!!!!
We actually were just thinking about you because we stayed at the Contemporary and ate at Cali Grill last week. Are you still working there??? If so, I just made reservations for our September trip...

September is my birthday month ( if @kastoney can have a whole month then I can too 😂) so you’ll have to drink one for me! 👍🥤🍺🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🧉🍾
We can definitely do that!!!

We actually were just thinking about you because we stayed at the Contemporary and ate at Cali Grill last week. Are you still working there??? If so, I just made reservations for our September trip...

I am currently furloughed and hoping to return - but not actively working at the moment! I miss it a lot, and I hope your experience was good :)

I am currently furloughed and hoping to return - but not actively working at the moment! I miss it a lot, and I hope your experience was good :)
I'm so sorry to hear that!!!
Our experience was really good (and we weren't late this time either, lol).

Um Joe, we're a couple of WHAT now :love1:

And too funny because on Wednesday before we left we were in the Screen Door General Store at the BW and almost bought both the orange Tommy Bahama dress and that same shirt! But they didn't have either of our sizes! Now I need to look online so all 4 of us can match in Sept :rotfl:

September is my birthday month ( if @kastoney can have a whole month then I can too 😂) so you’ll have to drink one for me! 👍🥤🍺🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🧉🍾
Hey that's Steve's birthday month too! So when the 4 of us are toasting him (hopefully at Citricos or Narcoossees if either opens) we will absolutely raise our glasses to you Moira!
I would hope for nothing less, especially when the Disney Drinkers and Ariane get together!
Hey there Jeff :wave: "Ariane" says hi ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter