A Big Thank You to Whoever You Are!

Glencora

Be good then, and don't.
I can't find the original thread now, but somebody brought up the fact that you can purchase Universal Tickets using reward points. So I just got a 3 day park-to-park pass using my Dad's points! He's always complaining that he has a ton of points that no one ever uses (yeah, I know), so it made him happy too. And the best part is - I save money on my Disney ticket too, because now I have to buy three fewer days:cool1:!

So thank you thank you thank you thank you to whoever gave out that particular piece of advice, and additional thank yous to all of you who've answered my questions and helped me plan.:worship::worship::worship:

it wasn't me that gave the suggestion but i thought, how sweet for a homie to make a thank you thread.

so many homies love to share their experiences with others.
and it is so nice for you to come back and tell everyone how delighted you are with the knowledge of using points for tickets.

it wasn't me that gave the suggestion but i thought, how sweet for a homie to make a thank you thread.

so many homies love to share their experiences with others.
and it is so nice for you to come back and tell everyone how delighted you are with the knowledge of using points for tickets.

:thumbsup2

We have a saying in my family: "Well, I wasn't raised by wolves!":goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter