a BIG fat thank you to MM and TB

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Morgansmommy and Tinkerbean for taking me out this am. We had a lot of laughs! It was a nice change of pace for me. Thank you for breakfast, laughs, shopping, .....

but most of all.....

thank you for your friendship! it really means the world to me!

and thank you for all my goodies!
and
thank you Rhonda for driving down to meet us, since you had the furthest to drive.

i appreciate you both. :hug:

i must say that the funniest things i took away from today were..

tinkerbean's pets:goodvibes
tinkerbean's brother and his clock:rotfl:
my sister and her clock:lmao:
wayne newton on the dash board!:rotfl:
the wicked bride- which still is so stinkin' funny to me!:lmao:
jennifer and her paper in the trunk!;)
which cartridge don't you have!?:confused3
jennifer telling the lady at acm how to get the cartridge with the key!:lmao:
(ya think she's been there before!):lmao:

AGAIN-
thank you from the bottom of my heart!
:grouphug:<----- this actually was the best part of the day!

Jennifer should have gotten a discounted for the Key issue! LOL
How funny!!!!
I hate when we have to tell them how to do their jobs! :)

i don't know, but i'd love to start planning part 2.
it was good for the soul!

and Nan you're right. she had to actually show the girl how to get the cart!

Ah, you're so very welcome.

I had a great time, even if we held up the line for a while. I should just start working there, I know soooooo much more than they do. The SB lady who works on weekends knows me by name. That lady had the wrong key! They couldn't find that magnetic one the week before when I was there.

You'll be happy to know the paper made it out of my trunk, along with the cart, DH took Morgan to his 'rents for a little while yesterday afternoon so I rescued it all! And, now all "packaged" paper is 40% off, so we can now go back and get those K&Co Halloween stacks that we were eyeballing yesterday.

I can just picture Rhonda's brother knocking on someone's door, "Hey, can I crash here for a few days? Oh, and this is my clock." :rotfl2:

And Rhonda's neighbors all watching the 24-foot RV get out of the driveway and scoring the moves :cheer2:

Wayne Newton - bawahahahahahahaha, that has got to be the silliest freakin' thing EVER! :car:

Bag o' Crap :rotfl:

Oh, Wicked Bride...don't get me started. Between her and my Sybil, oy.

I hope I didn't shock Rhonda with my trucker's mouth. I don't swear in front of my kid, but when I'm away from her, watch out! :scared1:

You know we're here, we love you, and we want to help. Please don't be afraid to ask for it. :grouphug:

Part 2 shall commence prep and planning ASAP! party:

if you ONLY worked at acm.
that would be fanfreakingtabulos!!!!!!! i could use your discount if ya did!;)
(nudge-nudge!)
but then you would not have time to play.

i forgot about scoring Rhonda's camper moves!:rotfl:
that one was way too funny too!

i knew immediately it was her by her voice! it's very soothing!:goodvibes

oh and who can forget the bag of crap!:love:
i love that and will for the rest of my life.

and how about the photobooth at the wedding??!!
dh said people should put twizzlers between your ****s and take pics of that!!!!!:lmao::rotfl: 'cause they will be so silly from all the sugar!

i really think i need to scrap a page about wayne newton delivering a pizza!:rotfl: 'cause nobody would ever believe it!:scared1:

thanks again for all the laughs. i really hope Tinker see's this and pipes in on what she thought was funny.

lets start planning part 2 right away. i'd love to do some kind of lunch and retail therapy. can you see us all in acm at once. and asking them to price match a cart for all of us!? it would be a flippin' nightmare!

part 2 let me know to. we have NOTHING up here for stores usually mom hits Mikes and ACM for me on her Boston trips which have been suspended till after labor day.

Holl -

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home yesterday!

OMG - I had so much fun - felt like I had known both of you forever...

my favourite was the group hug in the parking lot of ACM:grouphug:

my take aways were

Thrusdays are egg salad days with dill and extra mayo

I know where to go if I need a Ford auto part

I will never be able to eat pizza without thinking of Wayne Newton

Holl and I will always share a "clock" story

Jennifer *always* has ads for all the craft stores with her (and she shares them for price matching:lovestruc)

I can't wait for the next mini dis meet. Maybe sometime you guys can come up for the days with the kids (I have a small pool) cause I know Holl REALLY wants to meet Aphrodite and Peanut;)

*I* didn't realize TB was from the GWN. (Note how she spelled favorite).

I am a "smart shopper", there's nothing wrong with that, right?

The group hug was perfect to keep me going through the day. I can't wait for another!

Um, Aphrodite doesn't swim, does she?

see *I* did know that!

there is nothing wrong with being a smart shopper, but i still think you should go work there so i can have a discount!;)

the :grouphug:was the best part of the whole day!

and if Aphrodite swims? that will be way too funny for me to handle!!
can you see her in a little float!?:laughing:
maybe sybil will let me take wayne newton for a little vacation to meet Aphrodite and Peanut?? he has to have a little r and r too ya know!

Sorry I missed it, but I was committed to the CM Showcase in Springfield.

Jennifer, it was great talking to you Saturday morning. :goodvibes

i'm sorry too Lisa.
it would have been great to see you again.

*I* didn't realize TB was from the GWN. (Note how she spelled favorite).

Um, Aphrodite doesn't swim, does she?

You spelled "America's hat" wrong, MM. ;)

And oh jeez Rhonda, does Aphrodite swim? :scared1:

.....Can I be invited next time too? We're literally three streets away (Only one of them is a little long..)

I'm seriously getting the willies thinking of Aphrodite swimming. Urgh.

America's Hat? It's the Great White North ;)

Everyone will be invited next time. It was literally thrown together Friday night. We should plan another time, get together for lunch and shopping. Framingham/Natick has the trifecta - Mike's, ACM, and Jo's - and a bazillion places to eat.

Let's pick a date! I'm assuming a Saturday or Sunday afternoon?

i'd love to do the trifecta!
maybe we should start a new thread called a NE Dis Meet, and everyone can chime in on either Sat or Sun. which days are good for them. we know that we can not do the 2nd Sat, because that's Lisa's Saturday. So maybe the 3rd weekend of the month??
just a thought.

And I'm not swimming if Aphrodite is! OK?!

ZTH- i'd love to meet you also!
you have to be nice, because TB said such nice things about you!;)

i'd love to do the trifecta!
maybe we should start a new thread called a NE Dis Meet, and everyone can chime in on either Sat or Sun. which days are good for them. we know that we can not do the 2nd Sat, because that's Lisa's Saturday. So maybe the 3rd weekend of the month??
just a thought.

And I'm not swimming if Aphrodite is! OK?!

ZTH- i'd love to meet you also!
you have to be nice, because TB said such nice things about you!;)

Really? :hug: Did she tell you how she's my other mother? :laughing:
And did she call me a swap monkey again?

Awww...sounds like you girls HAD A BLAST!!! Makes me kinda wish I lived on the East Coast again.

OK no it doesn't.:rotfl:But sure glad you all had fun!

Where are the Central CA girls!!??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter