Delete Thread

More and more props being seen, as in the parks this week. Squeal, as I’m coming at closer to end of September, so can’t wait to hear earlier reports, particularly yours.

And yay for a NY visit. I live close enough to Six Flags Great Adventure, as my local high school kids always went there as part of their science class. Took my kids there a few times, but not really a place I’d want to go now. As now kids in their 20’s, they have no want to back there. We tend to go to Dorney, which we’ve had season passes over the years, and same with Hersey. But my youngest wanted to ride that dino coaster, so here we are now. I’ve been a USO passholder for years. Will be my sixth or seventh HHN.

Those are some scary cats in the theme park!! And that large ice cream looked so lush!!

Wax Museum did look a lot of fun. Was it too dark or could you see things ok, I couldn`t decide....and Lake George looks beautiful......one of those places you could go and chill out for a few days.

And yes, HHN is just around the corner!!

Ouchy on the bumped head!

Beautiful place to visit…….and love the Halloween products…..Sam is so cute!

Nice update…… :thumbsup2

Your trip is so close!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: Wow, Thatcher Park is absolutely gorgeous! And OMG Halloween!!!!!!!!! We're getting so close! Thanks for taking us with you to Spirit Halloween :thumbsup2

Getting close! Safe travels! Thought of switching from Sapphire Falls to Portofino as rates keep dropping but I don’t need the express. And I love my SF.

Getting close! Safe travels! Thought of switching from Sapphire Falls to Portofino as rates keep dropping but I don’t need the express. And I love my SF.

Yes so close! The rates were really good for the trip, we're actually staying at both hotels lol

tumblr_mwmpc7dxUt1rome1po1_250.gifv

HHN Trip-30 hours

View attachment 603024

So we are leaving on our HHN trip very early Thursday morning so this is the post before the trip! This PTR has been two years in the making (though I didn't know that when starting it), and it's crazy that we're finally there!

I'll post an idea of our itinerary, but I did have to change things a little. Josh had a family member fall ill have some health issues recently, and he wants to be able to visit them once they're moved out of the hospital (the hospital currently has a no visitors policy). So Josh is coming with me through the weekend and then I'll be spending time with Alyssa & Zack at HHN, and spending the week in Disney with Michelle and Chris.

The only major change is we're no longer renting a car (which I'm not sure I even mentioned previously).

9/9-Arrival day
We'll probably explore the parks, especially the Tribute Store and Halloween store at IOA before going to HHN that night. I have a reservation for NBC Grill when we get there, that I may change to something else, and a long list of food I want to try at HHN.

9/10
We'll probably relax in the morning, and head to Wine Bar George for a late lunch. Afterwards I want to check out the Jack experience at Cabana Bay before HHN.

9/11
I know I say this almost every trip, but I want to get a wand and try the spells in the park. We may also see a movie or play mini golf before HHN. I have reservations at The Kitchen and Bice.

9/12
I'm meeting Alyssa and Zack at Mythos for lunch and then spending some park time with them before HHN.

9/13-Transferring to Disney
I'll probably spend some time in Epcot or DS. Michelle and Chris come in that day and we're going to Homecomin' for dinner.

9/14
We plan to spend the morning in DS before heading to Magic Kingdom, and finish the night out at Boo Bash. We're going to try Tony's to see if it's really as terrible as they say :lmao: & catch Happily Ever After before it ends.

9/15
We'll spend the day in Epcot eating at F&W before dinner at Shula's, and go back for the night show.

9/16
We're heading to AK, and have reservations at Sanaa & Beaches and Cream. At night I'll head back to HHN with Alyssa and Zack.

9/17
We're headed to Hollywood Studios, and have a lunch ADR for Brown Derby. After that I'll head back to HHN with Alyssa and Zack for the last time, and we have a Toothsome reservation beforehand.

9/18-Last Day
Having brunch at Cityworks with Michelle and Chris before they take me to the airport.

View attachment 603025

I'll also put out a packing vlog while I'm there because I haven't finished filming it yet. :rotfl: (Probably on Friday). (And after we get back I plan to post 2-3 times a week).

Raeven......have a WONDERFUL trip.....I`m sure you will though, yes, it`s been a long time coming this trip and I know I`m going to love reading every single things about this trip.

Sorry to hear about Josh`s relative though, hope they improve and he gets to see them.......

But, have a blast!!!

Same!!! I can

Raeven......have a WONDERFUL trip.....I`m sure you will though, yes, it`s been a long time coming this trip and I know I`m going to love reading every single things about this trip.

Sorry to hear about Josh`s relative though, hope they improve and he gets to see them.......

But, have a blast!!!

Thank you so much! & thank you for the well wishes with Josh’s relative.

This PTR has been two years in the making (though I didn't know that when starting it), and it's crazy that we're finally there!
Probably you were better off not knowing that :headache: but SO happy for you it's finally here!!! :hyper: I'm sorry to hear about Josh's ill family member though--hoping that person is doing okay :goodvibes

You've got an amazing itinerary! Happy travels!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes:goodvibes

Sounds like a lot of fun! Exhausting but fun lol! You leave the day I arrive-get in at 5 or so.
Will you be ranking the houses? Think Wicked growth is gonna be the one this year.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Exhausting but fun lol! You leave the day I arrive-get in at 5 or so.
Will you be ranking the houses? Think Wicked growth is gonna be the one this year.

Lol yes! & I hope you have fun too. I definitely plan to! & I did really like Wicked Growth.

I'm so excited for you for HHN and all those great restaurants and food!! Looking forward to living vicariously as usual!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter