Delete Thread

Bummed about Chicago but Denver is nice back up plan!

Same here, but we've found a lot of fun things to do there too!

So hard to make definitive plans right now, and frustrating.

It is :faint:

Stinks about Chicago, I hope you're still able to pull some kind of trip off!

It does, but I think we'll be able to pull off something!

The Jack O Lantern Blaze is really cool- I hope you get to go!

I wanted to go last year but we never made it there, I really hope we can this year!

Rapunzel-Excited.gif

I am excited since you are excited for this great trip!

it will be full of adventure and fun for the two of you!

Fabulous news Raeven.....glad you`re on the way to Denver....

And your pictures are beautiful, you both look wonderful in them......as does the food......congrats on your 7 years together......

Have a wonderful trip and looking forward to reading all about it...... :wave2:

Fabulous news Raeven.....glad you`re on the way to Denver....

And your pictures are beautiful, you both look wonderful in them......as does the food......congrats on your 7 years together......

Have a wonderful trip and looking forward to reading all about it...... :wave2:

Yes we’re excited!

Thank you!

Hope you made it safely! We were in Denver Thursday night- stayed in golden actually. Driving the oldest to Seattle - actually arrived in Seattle yesterday. Drove through some snow flurries in the mountain passes Friday! Hope your weather holds and it’s nice for your trip!

Hope you made it safely! We were in Denver Thursday night- stayed in golden actually. Driving the oldest to Seattle - actually arrived in Seattle yesterday. Drove through some snow flurries in the mountain passes Friday! Hope your weather holds and it’s nice for your trip!

Oh cool that you were here too. Thank you we did! The weather looks like it’ll be hot here throughout our trip.

Oh cool that you were here too. Thank you we did! The weather looks like it’ll be hot here throughout our trip.
Yeah enjoy the weather -and air quality! Awful in Oregon and Seattle-we were hoping to do some sight seeing on Sunday but just walked around UofW campus a bit. Gorgeous campus even smoky haze.
Denver has so many places with good food.

We did make a quick trip to Red Rocks Canyon before leaving as DH had never been there, then a 4 hour "detour" through ARches National Park in Utah on the way. Stunning places.

Golden is where they make Coors beer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!