Delete Thread

& here’s the first vlog from our spooky little trip last week! We stayed at The Roxbury at Stratton Falls (it’s in Roxbury NY in the Catskills which is about an hour from us).

Here’s a tour & review of the Dracula themed cottage we stayed in!

That is an AMAZING cottage!!!!

What a place.....I love it......the detail is immense and love the staircase especially......now that is a place I`d go tomorrow if I could. Not sure about the green on the outside though lol......but inside, wow.......was it creepyish at night???

Remember the "inadvertently hilarious" thing? When you said "I painted my nails in the car. And they probably didn't come out any worse than usual" was one of those times for me :rotfl:

Wow! The Dracula castle looks SO cool! :thumbsup2 What a unique place to stay.

Remember the "inadvertently hilarious" thing? When you said "I painted my nails in the car. And they probably didn't come out any worse than usual" was one of those times for me :rotfl:

Wow! The Dracula castle looks SO cool! :thumbsup2 What a unique place to stay.

I'm literally the worst at painting my nails I always end up painting around it too :rotfl:

It was!

Lovely pictures again Raeven......and a birthday celebration is always fun.

Sticky toffee pudding......lush!!!

I hope you enjoy HHN this year, I`m not sure what to think of how it`ll all work out with the crowds, but some interesting houses for sure. And that sucks with the flight change....yes, no need for that on such a short flight.

Howl o scream does sound like it`ll be a lot of fun too!!!

So basically it'll be a win either way :rotfl:

Yes lol

Lovely pictures again Raeven......and a birthday celebration is always fun.

Thank you!

Sticky toffee pudding......lush!!!

It was so good!

I hope you enjoy HHN this year, I`m not sure what to think of how it`ll all work out with the crowds, but some interesting houses for sure. And that sucks with the flight change....yes, no need for that on such a short flight.

I hope so! I have no idea if things will be different this year, but the houses they've announced do sound great.

Howl o scream does sound like it`ll be a lot of fun too!!!

I can't wait to check it out!

*walks into the room during "we want to see if it's really as bad as they say it is"*
Oh, must be Tony's :rotfl: :rotfl:

Love your haul stuff! You're getting so close to your trip :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter