Delete Thread

It's so exciting to be reading about travel plans again!!! It's a tough call about extending the trip or not...I'm more in the camp of not wanting to rush around and really do too much on the first day of vacation because if you get exhausted it might put a damper on things for the next day...but then...I'm old lol so. I just think it would be nice if you have to fly in at night...maybe to just get a hotel on the way to Tampa to crash for a nice relaxing night...? Maybe that's just me lol

It really is! I think we may just because I don’t want to rush and I do want to see some of Tampa/St Pete’s.

Raeven....your hair is beautiful, it suits you and looks different which is what you wanted I think....:thumbsup2

I always wondered why I don`t watch Lifetime Movies.........now I know :rotfl:I remember an actress from years ago, was in every tragic/lifetime movie you could think of...Meredith Baxter or Baxman.....goodness, she must have gone through every trauma known to anyone alive, and then some!!

Raeven....your hair is beautiful, it suits you and looks different which is what you wanted I think....:thumbsup2

I always wondered why I don`t watch Lifetime Movies.........now I know :rotfl:I remember an actress from years ago, was in every tragic/lifetime movie you could think of...Meredith Baxter or Baxman.....goodness, she must have gone through every trauma known to anyone alive, and then some!!

Thank you! Lol they're so funny though. :rotfl: There is definitely a lot of overlap in the actors in these movies.

An Actual Travel Update

It’s time for an actual travel update! :cheer2:

As of April 1st, New York state no longer requires a quarantine period or testing to leave and re-enter the state. So we’re now officially able to travel! This coupled with the first HHN 30 announcement is really great news.

View attachment 563100

I’ve pushed my requested vacation time to the second weekend of HHN into the third & have started looking at hotels. We won’t be staying in one hotel the whole time as we usually move around between Disney & Universal, but I’m already looking at booking Royal Pacific as we usually do. We also will be getting our Universal AP’s again since the cost evens out. And I’ve already made some plans with my friend Michelle (who you may remember from the HHN 27 TR) to meet up at Disney. So I’m very excited that the event will proceed at least semi normally this year.

I also got a new car this week! There’s much more technology than my old car had (because that car had none :rotfl: ) but I think I’m getting the hang of it.

View attachment 563101

View attachment 563102

I also may have gotten the idea after the quarantine requirements were lifted to possibly take a little trip to Florida in May too, but I haven’t planned anything yet. :scratchin (I did book flights though...lol) I probably won’t talk about it till I’m there in my vlogs (I want it to be a surprise & I want to make sure it actually happens) but I will give planning updates on here.

& finally enjoy some pictures of Elvis :rotfl: (I tried bribing him with treats to stay still).

View attachment 563104

View attachment 563105

View attachment 563106
I'm so excited about us meeting up again!! It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait.

Elvis is just so stinking cute.

I'm so excited about us meeting up again!! It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait.

Elvis is just so stinking cute.

I’m really excited! I can’t wait to see you guys again. And I’m happy to see you back on the boards!

Haha he really is! I love watching him store his little treats in his mouth :rotfl:

Hi Raeven! Fairly long time reader coming out to say hi and probably gonna start commenting more.

Oh lordy.....yep, you can`t go back to your original stylist now! That was a little awkward for sure......but looks like you`re happy with the new one, so at least you have one to go to.

I like the products, some of my friends use purple shampoo and swear by it, never tried it.

I`ve still to be convinced about poutine......lol.....and cute dog with the treats. Another nice video...... :thumbsup2

OMG what are the chances your hair dresser would spot you TWO days later?! I guarantee that same thing would have happened to me somehow too, if that's any consolation--awkward always finds me :laughing:

Oh lordy.....yep, you can`t go back to your original stylist now! That was a little awkward for sure......but looks like you`re happy with the new one, so at least you have one to go to.

I definitely can't :rotfl: Lol but I'm very happy with the new one.

I like the products, some of my friends use purple shampoo and swear by it, never tried it.

I feel like it's working so far! It's a bit of a pain to use because it has to sit for a couple mins, but I do think it makes it look a little brighter. I'm going to get it toned in between too because the stylist books pretty far out.

I`ve still to be convinced about poutine......lol.....and cute dog with the treats. Another nice video...... :thumbsup2

Lol I feel like it's so hard to find a perfect poutine! & Thank you!

OMG what are the chances your hair dresser would spot you TWO days later?! I guarantee that same thing would have happened to me somehow too, if that's any consolation--awkward always finds me :laughing:

Omg I couldn't believe it! In all the awkward switching hairdresser scenarios in my mind that was never one of them :rotfl:

A May Travel Update

I just realized I haven't had one of these countdowns in my post in like a year!

View attachment 569013

May Trip-20 days!
Sep Trip-21 weeks

May Trip

Because it's coming up so soon I mostly have updates on the May trip...and I have a lot of them! First of all we ended up extending the trip so now it's Fri-Sat. :rotfl:

View attachment 569014

But I compromised and instead of a flight first thing in the morning, our flight is at 2:30 pm.

For the extra 2 nights there wasn't a lot left and since we'll be a variety of places I ended up booking Universal's Endless Summer (Dockside). I thought it would be fun to check out, the parking wasn't bad (we'll have the car), we'd be close to a variety of things, and the price was good. (I wanted to stay at Surfside but it isn't open yet). In Tampa we're booked at the Hard Rock Tampa, for the Disney portion I found a good Orbitz rate for Gran Destino, and finally the last few days at Universal will of course be at Royal Pacific. We rented a car before the rates got too crazy for Fri-Mon.

Before they ran out I was able to secure a HS reservation for Sat (this wasn't ideal, but it was all they had left). And one for Epcot and MK which was easier. I also booked us Baby Goat Yoga (which is super early on our HS day so hopefully we make it to everything) and got tickets to the comedy show Josh wanted. (We might also go to another selfie museum and Tampa's Aquarium, but I haven't bought tickets to those yet). We're also Universal AP's again!

View attachment 569015

And this last week I started booking dining reservations. I've still got a few left to book, but I've almost got them all.

The general outline for this trip is:

Fri-We'll get there at 530ish, so we'll probably just have dinner in Disney Springs.
Sat-Baby goat yoga & HS
Sun-Either the selfie museum or aquarium, Comedy show at night
Mon-St Pete's, maybe whatever we didn't get to the day before. But we have to drop the car off around 6 pm, so maybe DS at night.
Tues-Epcot
Wed-MK
Thurs-Universal/IOA
Fri-Universal/IOA
Sat-Maybe Universal or DS again

Sep Trip

I don't have any planning updates because there isn't much to plan yet. But I'm meeting up with Michelle (@CatNipRules) for a few days & we've been discussing which days to do which Disney parks and ADR's. She started a
TR on here for the first time in awhile.

Also because we're preparing for the trip & I'm planning to vlog a lot while we're there I've decided to cut back to 1 video a week up until we go. You guys will be the only ones that know the real reason.

View attachment 569016

But I've been putting all this planning into a kind of video form (I've been updating it weekly for the last month and a half), and that's how I'll announce the trip on my channel. So I'll probably post that after we get there just to make sure everything works out as planned.

Fabulous to hear of your plans Raeven.....sounds about perfect.

I`m very interested to hear your thoughts on Dockside when you go. We haven`t had many reports back, if any now I think on it.......hope you enjoy it.

And now I have to Google Baby Goat Yoga.......:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter