Delete Thread

Today is Nina’s birthday! :cheer2:

I can’t believe she’s 18 already :scared1: In honor of her birthday here’s a video of us baking cupcakes with no recipe & almost destroying the kitchen:rotfl:

I missed this one!

Belated :bday::cake: to Nina.........Hope it was a lovely birthday for her......

I will catch up on the video later.......looks fun though!

Yay Beetlejuice!!! Love it too!! Happy belated to Nina!! I would want to jump on the planning too...it's been so long not being able to plan ANYTHING! Can't wait to start doing that again!!

Well.....interesting is one word for the pillow with the face.......:rotfl::rotfl:

I have NEVER seen one like that........lol

Nice video though......hope you get the car sorted soon and that did look a lovely party for Nina......as always looking forward to the next one!

Yay Beetlejuice!!! Love it too!! Happy belated to Nina!! I would want to jump on the planning too...it's been so long not being able to plan ANYTHING! Can't wait to start doing that again!!

I'm so excited! And thank you! I haven't been able to do much planning, but even just starting to look at hotels is nice.

Well.....interesting is one word for the pillow with the face.......:rotfl::rotfl:

I have NEVER seen one like that........lol

Nice video though......hope you get the car sorted soon and that did look a lovely party for Nina......as always looking forward to the next one!

It's hilarious I love it :rotfl: The things they sell on Amazon...

Thank you! I did end up getting the car and I'm really happy with it!

"Yes, we did screw up a microwavable pancake" :rotfl: I love your weird food commentaries!!! And--OH GOD!--how did I forget about the Ron Ron Juice?! :crazy2: :laughing: I definitely support doing more weird food vlogs! :thumbsup2

"Yes, we did screw up a microwavable pancake" :rotfl: I love your weird food commentaries!!! And--OH GOD!--how did I forget about the Ron Ron Juice?! :crazy2: :laughing: I definitely support doing more weird food vlogs! :thumbsup2

Lol I can never forget about Ron Ron Juice :rotfl:

As of April 1st, New York state no longer requires a quarantine period or testing to leave and re-enter the state. So we’re now officially able to travel! This coupled with the first HHN 30 announcement is really great news.

I heard this news and wondered who would be booking trips now lol!! This is great for you guys. Just hoping everyone is able to stay safe. But the US is doing so well with vaccines so hopefully will be ok!! I'm so excited for you to finally get planning!

So we’re now officially able to travel!
This is SUCH exciting news for NY!!! :hyper:

This coupled with the first HHN 30 announcement is really great news.
Amazing news!

I also got a new car this week!
More great news! Congrats! Love the color!

I also may have gotten the idea after the quarantine requirements were lifted to possibly take a little trip to Florida in May too
This is my favorite of the news pieces :laughing: Really hoping this works out :thumbsup2

enjoy some pictures of Elvis
How cute! :goodvibes

OMG so jealous of your cookies! Cookies are my #1 FAVORITE FOOD and it would probably break the bank if I had a cookie store close to me :rotfl:

Love the new car......but especially love you get to travel soon!! Fabulous news and long awaited for news I know.....I`m sure you`ll get a May trip in the plans soon enough.......

Daft question, but what is Elvis?? I don`t know one furry creature from another.....

Some of those cookies did look so good!!

I heard this news and wondered who would be booking trips now lol!! This is great for you guys. Just hoping everyone is able to stay safe. But the US is doing so well with vaccines so hopefully will be ok!! I'm so excited for you to finally get planning!

Lol me for sure! I'm very excited & things seem to be improving a lot.

This is SUCH exciting news for NY!!! :hyper:

It is!

This is my favorite of the news pieces :laughing: Really hoping this works out :thumbsup2

Me too haha I'm so excited!

OMG so jealous of your cookies! Cookies are my #1 FAVORITE FOOD and it would probably break the bank if I had a cookie store close to me :rotfl:

I think the shipping might be a little expensive, but I think they ship everywhere in the U.S.

Love the new car......but especially love you get to travel soon!! Fabulous news and long awaited for news I know.....I`m sure you`ll get a May trip in the plans soon enough.......

Thank you! I'm so excited for it.

Daft question, but what is Elvis?? I don`t know one furry creature from another.....

He's a hamster :rotfl: My dad just calls him rodent lol

It's so exciting to be reading about travel plans again!!! It's a tough call about extending the trip or not...I'm more in the camp of not wanting to rush around and really do too much on the first day of vacation because if you get exhausted it might put a damper on things for the next day...but then...I'm old lol so. I just think it would be nice if you have to fly in at night...maybe to just get a hotel on the way to Tampa to crash for a nice relaxing night...? Maybe that's just me lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter