A 2021 PTR: HHN30 & More Updated 9/10 On Trip/Packing & Halloween Decor Vlog

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
Today is Nina’s birthday! :cheer2:

I can’t believe she’s 18 already :scared1: In honor of her birthday here’s a video of us baking cupcakes with no recipe & almost destroying the kitchen:rotfl:

I missed this one!

Belated :bday::cake: to Nina.........Hope it was a lovely birthday for her......

I will catch up on the video later.......looks fun though!

Raeven

DIS Veteran
I missed this one!

Belated :bday::cake: to Nina.........Hope it was a lovely birthday for her......

I will catch up on the video later.......looks fun though!
Thank you! I’ll show some of her birthday in the next video. I gave her an interesting gift :rotfl:

Happy birthday, Nina!!! Great video--and also brave! :laughing: Mine would have probably come out completely inedible :rotfl:
Thank you! They were not as edible as they looked:rotfl:

Raeven

DIS Veteran
I have a few life & planning updates so look out for an update this weekend about those! I’m so excited they announced the first HHN house. It’s given me a lot of hope about our HHN trip this year & made me want to start planning. & I know it wasn’t a big surprise but I love Beetlejuice!

For now enjoy this weekend vlog from the last weekend:

KathyM2

DIS Veteran
Yay Beetlejuice!!! Love it too!! Happy belated to Nina!! I would want to jump on the planning too...it's been so long not being able to plan ANYTHING! Can't wait to start doing that again!!

schumigirl

Well.....interesting is one word for the pillow with the face.......:rotfl::rotfl:

I have NEVER seen one like that........lol

Nice video though......hope you get the car sorted soon and that did look a lovely party for Nina......as always looking forward to the next one!

• Raeven

DIS Veteran
    Yay Beetlejuice!!! Love it too!! Happy belated to Nina!! I would want to jump on the planning too...it's been so long not being able to plan ANYTHING! Can't wait to start doing that again!!
    I'm so excited! And thank you! I haven't been able to do much planning, but even just starting to look at hotels is nice.

Well.....interesting is one word for the pillow with the face.......:rotfl::rotfl:

I have NEVER seen one like that........lol

Nice video though......hope you get the car sorted soon and that did look a lovely party for Nina......as always looking forward to the next one!
    It's hilarious I love it :rotfl: The things they sell on Amazon...

Thank you! I did end up getting the car and I'm really happy with it!

Tracy161

DIS Veteran
    "Yes, we did screw up a microwavable pancake" :rotfl: I love your weird food commentaries!!! And--OH GOD!--how did I forget about the Ron Ron Juice?! :crazy2: :laughing: I definitely support doing more weird food vlogs! :thumbsup2

Raeven

DIS Veteran
    "Yes, we did screw up a microwavable pancake" :rotfl: I love your weird food commentaries!!! And--OH GOD!--how did I forget about the Ron Ron Juice?! :crazy2: :laughing: I definitely support doing more weird food vlogs! :thumbsup2
    Lol I can never forget about Ron Ron Juice :rotfl:

• Raeven

DIS Veteran
    An Actual Travel Update

It’s time for an actual travel update! :cheer2:

As of April 1st, New York state no longer requires a quarantine period or testing to leave and re-enter the state. So we’re now officially able to travel! This coupled with the first HHN 30 announcement is really great news.

45A569ED-50B0-4C8D-926A-A422986F0018.jpeg

I’ve pushed my requested vacation time to the second weekend of HHN into the third & have started looking at hotels. We won’t be staying in one hotel the whole time as we usually move around between Disney & Universal, but I’m already looking at booking Royal Pacific as we usually do. We also will be getting our Universal AP’s again since the cost evens out. And I’ve already made some plans with my friend Michelle (who you may remember from the HHN 27 TR) to meet up at Disney. So I’m very excited that the event will proceed at least semi normally this year.

I also got a new car this week! There’s much more technology than my old car had (because that car had none :rotfl: ) but I think I’m getting the hang of it.

8D8DB204-BB75-4780-AAA8-43F312636827.jpeg

55C08241-8CA0-40D1-B3F1-072B1F7D5EF3.jpeg

I also may have gotten the idea after the quarantine requirements were lifted to possibly take a little trip to Florida in May too, but I haven’t planned anything yet. :scratchin (I did book flights though...lol) I probably won’t talk about it till I’m there in my vlogs (I want it to be a surprise & I want to make sure it actually happens) but I will give planning updates on here.

& finally enjoy some pictures of Elvis :rotfl: (I tried bribing him with treats to stay still).

8E30DC51-6E07-4FDF-AC5C-FE0D4E55B75A.jpeg

78FBB5C4-6ED6-431F-85D0-DA2427CCD570.jpeg

264389BF-45EB-4F47-BF77-E7239F003DE0.jpeg

KathyM2

DIS Veteran
    As of April 1st, New York state no longer requires a quarantine period or testing to leave and re-enter the state. So we’re now officially able to travel! This coupled with the first HHN 30 announcement is really great news.
    I heard this news and wondered who would be booking trips now lol!! This is great for you guys. Just hoping everyone is able to stay safe. But the US is doing so well with vaccines so hopefully will be ok!! I'm so excited for you to finally get planning!

Tracy161

DIS Veteran
    So we’re now officially able to travel!
    This is SUCH exciting news for NY!!! :hyper:

This coupled with the first HHN 30 announcement is really great news.
    Amazing news!

I also got a new car this week!
    More great news! Congrats! Love the color!

I also may have gotten the idea after the quarantine requirements were lifted to possibly take a little trip to Florida in May too
    This is my favorite of the news pieces :laughing: Really hoping this works out :thumbsup2

enjoy some pictures of Elvis
    How cute! :goodvibes

OMG so jealous of your cookies! Cookies are my #1 FAVORITE FOOD and it would probably break the bank if I had a cookie store close to me :rotfl:

schumigirl

Love the new car......but especially love you get to travel soon!! Fabulous news and long awaited for news I know.....I`m sure you`ll get a May trip in the plans soon enough.......

Daft question, but what is Elvis?? I don`t know one furry creature from another.....

Some of those cookies did look so good!!

Raeven

DIS Veteran
    I heard this news and wondered who would be booking trips now lol!! This is great for you guys. Just hoping everyone is able to stay safe. But the US is doing so well with vaccines so hopefully will be ok!! I'm so excited for you to finally get planning!
    Lol me for sure! I'm very excited & things seem to be improving a lot.

This is SUCH exciting news for NY!!! :hyper:
    It is!

This is my favorite of the news pieces :laughing: Really hoping this works out :thumbsup2
    Me too haha I'm so excited!

OMG so jealous of your cookies! Cookies are my #1 FAVORITE FOOD and it would probably break the bank if I had a cookie store close to me :rotfl:
    I think the shipping might be a little expensive, but I think they ship everywhere in the U.S.

Love the new car......but especially love you get to travel soon!! Fabulous news and long awaited for news I know.....I`m sure you`ll get a May trip in the plans soon enough.......
    Thank you! I'm so excited for it.

Daft question, but what is Elvis?? I don`t know one furry creature from another.....
    He's a hamster :rotfl: My dad just calls him rodent lol

Raeven

DIS Veteran
    I’m back with another weekend vlog! We’ll talk about weird movies, the new HHN 30 speculation map, & I’ll show you a Target haul for my Easter charcuterie board.

+ there’s a little bit of a teaser for an upcoming vlog series...which you guys kind of know about already:rotfl:

Raeven

DIS Veteran
    Travel Update & New Video!

We are on a roll for travel updates lately...

(Idk why but this gif made me laugh so hard :lmao:).

First of all I have booked some hotels for May!

:cheer2:

For this trip we were trying to do a little bit of a shorter trip (like have the weekend then go), but expanded it by a day to go to Tampa for a comedy show Josh wants to see first. (I haven't booked anything for that portion yet). However right now the way the flights are we arrive the day of the show and have to drive there. Josh doesn't think that's a big deal, but I feel like that might be too much for one day. However if we fly in the day before we will literally just get there and be going to bed (the only flight is later in the day whereas the other two days have morning flights and we're booking with Southwest because I have leftover credit from last year). So I'm not sure it's worth it to stay the extra night, and if we expand it into the day before it'll be just as long as our regular trips.

So I'm weighing my options with that. I don't mind being there longer, but I'm not sure it makes sense since hotels were already a little harder to come by and we'd have to switch them around again. September was much easier and I'm all booked hotel-wise for that trip too. :rotfl:

Also we have the first HHN speculation map!

I did talk about it in my last vlog, but for those that haven't seen it yet I thought I'd post it. I'm most excited about Beetlejuice and Haunting of Hill House, but I'm curious to know more about the original houses since they all sound good too. I also have to watch Creepshow and I think I heard that Texas Chainsaw house would be based on the 3-D one which I've never seen. (Though I have a feeling that will be my least favorite house).

And I got my hair done this weekend! I went to a new salon, and she completely fixed the color (the salon I was going to before kind of messed it up last time and it looked like I had 4 different colors in my hair but I'm not sure how because I've been going there for years and doing the same thing every time). I'm going to reveal my new hair in Wednesday's vlog!

Other than that I guess we're just getting ready for Easter by baking bunny cookies. :rotfl:

& here's my newest video!

KathyM2

DIS Veteran
    It's so exciting to be reading about travel plans again!!! It's a tough call about extending the trip or not...I'm more in the camp of not wanting to rush around and really do too much on the first day of vacation because if you get exhausted it might put a damper on things for the next day...but then...I'm old lol so. I just think it would be nice if you have to fly in at night...maybe to just get a hotel on the way to Tampa to crash for a nice relaxing night...? Maybe that's just me lol

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS