Delete Thread

A May Travel Update

I just realized I haven't had one of these countdowns in my post in like a year!

View attachment 569013

May Trip-20 days!
Sep Trip-21 weeks

May Trip

Because it's coming up so soon I mostly have updates on the May trip...and I have a lot of them! First of all we ended up extending the trip so now it's Fri-Sat. :rotfl:

View attachment 569014

But I compromised and instead of a flight first thing in the morning, our flight is at 2:30 pm.

For the extra 2 nights there wasn't a lot left and since we'll be a variety of places I ended up booking Universal's Endless Summer (Dockside). I thought it would be fun to check out, the parking wasn't bad (we'll have the car), we'd be close to a variety of things, and the price was good. (I wanted to stay at Surfside but it isn't open yet). In Tampa we're booked at the Hard Rock Tampa, for the Disney portion I found a good Orbitz rate for Gran Destino, and finally the last few days at Universal will of course be at Royal Pacific. We rented a car before the rates got too crazy for Fri-Mon.

Before they ran out I was able to secure a HS reservation for Sat (this wasn't ideal, but it was all they had left). And one for Epcot and MK which was easier. I also booked us Baby Goat Yoga (which is super early on our HS day so hopefully we make it to everything) and got tickets to the comedy show Josh wanted. (We might also go to another selfie museum and Tampa's Aquarium, but I haven't bought tickets to those yet). We're also Universal AP's again!

View attachment 569015

And this last week I started booking dining reservations. I've still got a few left to book, but I've almost got them all.

The general outline for this trip is:

Fri-We'll get there at 530ish, so we'll probably just have dinner in Disney Springs.
Sat-Baby goat yoga & HS
Sun-Either the selfie museum or aquarium, Comedy show at night
Mon-St Pete's, maybe whatever we didn't get to the day before. But we have to drop the car off around 6 pm, so maybe DS at night.
Tues-Epcot
Wed-MK
Thurs-Universal/IOA
Fri-Universal/IOA
Sat-Maybe Universal or DS again

Sep Trip

I don't have any planning updates because there isn't much to plan yet. But I'm meeting up with Michelle (@CatNipRules) for a few days & we've been discussing which days to do which Disney parks and ADR's. She started a
TR on here for the first time in awhile.

Also because we're preparing for the trip & I'm planning to vlog a lot while we're there I've decided to cut back to 1 video a week up until we go. You guys will be the only ones that know the real reason.

View attachment 569016

But I've been putting all this planning into a kind of video form (I've been updating it weekly for the last month and a half), and that's how I'll announce the trip on my channel. So I'll probably post that after we get there just to make sure everything works out as planned.
I'm super excited for our trip in September. I seriously can't wait. I think I'm driving Chris nuts. LOL!! I keep asking him about planning stuff.I should really know better honestly. He's like Josh. Hates planning anything. LOL!! That's why I like that we are going to be there at the same time. We can help each other plan. LOL!!

I love watching your videos though. they are really great.

I`m so excited for you Raeven......

Hope you have the BEST time and can`t wait to read about it when you get back. I don`t have Instagram/Twitter/Facebook or any social media.....so I`ll be patient and wait........well, I have to really..... 😉

Have an absolute blast ::yes::

I`m so excited for you Raeven......

Hope you have the BEST time and can`t wait to read about it when you get back. I don`t have Instagram/Twitter/Facebook or any social media.....so I`ll be patient and wait........well, I have to really..... 😉

Have an absolute blast ::yes::

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to share the trip with you all.

The surprise has been revealed!

@schumigirl I’m getting lots of pictures of Dockside for you, we just got here and the room is gorgeous.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Our girl has arrived in Orlando........::yes::

Fabulous!!!

Loved the build up video and cannot wait to hear all about the trip and see your pictures.....thank you so much!!!

And have the BEST time......although I know you will.......:wave2:

Pack for Disney With Me!

Nice one! You made packing interesting Raeven....... ::yes::

Love the dress with the ties on it, hope you wear it and it`s as comfortable as it looks....very pretty.

I love MiB 3 too....I think it`s my favourite of them all. And packing pizza....you gave me an idea.......lol.....

Hope you`re having a blast!

Nice one! You made packing interesting Raeven....... ::yes::

Haha thank you!

Love the dress with the ties on it, hope you wear it and it`s as comfortable as it looks....very pretty.

Thank you! I did wear it to dinner one night.

I love MiB 3 too....I think it`s my favourite of them all. And packing pizza....you gave me an idea.......lol.....

Lol yes packing pizza!

Hope you`re having a blast!

We did! I'll be starting the TR soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter