Delete Thread

Oh lordy pizza candy canes looked a huge success...... :rotfl: I`m with Josh.....putting those words together ......no.

I don`t like peppermint anything (I know) so never eat candy canes, but, now I know to never try any of those ones.......they all sounded odd to begin with......but your faces conveyed a million reasons to bever eat them.......

Love the questions too......::yes::

Your reactions to the smells were almost as good as your reactions to the tastes! I love dill pickle chips, but I'm not going to be running out to try the candy cane version anytime soon (or ever) :rotfl:

Loved the candy cane video. I love pickles too but...not sure in a candy lol. I think this may be the first year in history that I haven't eaten a single candy cane all season...may have to rectify that now that they are all on sale lol.

Loved the candy cane video. I love pickles too but...not sure in a candy lol. I think this may be the first year in history that I haven't eaten a single candy cane all season...may have to rectify that now that they are all on sale lol.

Thank you! Lol pickle candy is interesting...I don’t think pickle anything should be sweet. I didn’t have any regular ones either :rotfl:

I LOVE this video! I love fast food fries and I 100% agree with your ranking. McDonald's will always have the superior fries in my book! :thumbsup2 Unfortunately, my only options are BK and Arby's in my town (thank goodness for Arby's!) and I have to drive at least 25 minutes for Mickey Ds :faint:

"If the Burger King spent less time sneaking around and being a creep" :rotfl: Josh really cracks me up sometimes! Love frosties... love that you two had one of your first date :love: I hope you celebrate each anniversary with a trip to Wendy's ::yes:::laughing:

I've been wishing we knew anything at all because flights are so cheap now, and normally I'd be planning my trips for the year, but I haven't even asked for my vacation time off yet because I just have no idea what's going on. So far the plan is to wait and see, and hopefully we'll know in the next couple of months.

I hear ya...it is SO hard not to be able to plan things!! That's half the fun and while last minute will be great too....it's not as much fun as planning and looking forward to trips!! But...at least there are trips in your future!!! Hoping we will all know more soon...go vaccines!!!

I watched your fries video and totally agree, though I can't really comment about Arby's since haven't had them in ages. My absolute fave fries are the cheese fries from Shake Shack..but then...that's on a different level than standard fast food fries I think lol

Finally caught up with your face mask and fries videos.

I don`t really eat fast food from any of those places, but the Wendy`s ones looked so lovely.....and face masks......I took away.......human flesh and vivid blue! I did like the look of the one you use regularly...I like the cooling sensation too.

And lovely pictures of your family......:thumbsup2

I've been stalking all of the cheap flights at the moment too, it's so frustrating not knowing what the world will be like, even in just a few months time! Hope you get some successful travel in soon, we've done a couple of trips nearby to our hometown (all within the rules) and it's been surprisingly fun! I guess this whole pandemic is an opportunity to explore some local areas :thumbsup2

I've been stalking all of the cheap flights at the moment too, it's so frustrating not knowing what the world will be like, even in just a few months time! Hope you get some successful travel in soon, we've done a couple of trips nearby to our hometown (all within the rules) and it's been surprisingly fun! I guess this whole pandemic is an opportunity to explore some local areas :thumbsup2

Yes! And I’m hoping we do! We’ve kind of exhausted local travel (I have a few ideas for this year but things in more touristy areas of the state are still closed). I wanted to go to a i state in Dec but even that is out right now.

It’s just everything except the fries at Arby’s seems so awful:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter