99 free Disneyland videos

alfredromero1975

Mouseketeer
Here are 99 free Disneyland videos courtesy of MouseVids.com, including videos of Jack Sparrow, Soarin', parades and a number of shows. Some of the videos are from other Disney parks.

Thanks...I've been watching for the past hour. Loved the one of the Halloween fireworks!

Thanks so much. I wish I had time to sit and watch all of them. They are great and make me homesick for Christmas at WDW and DL!! :rotfl2: Debby

Awww, thank you so much! You're awfully kind to share these with us! :goodvibes

Hey, thanks for posting my Horizons, World of Motion and Journey Into Imagination videos without asking permission. That's awesome, glad you read my request to do so on Theme Park Review.

Take them down NOW!

This is awesome! Some of it brings tears to my eye so it must be time to plan another visit to Disneyland! I haven't been since June...:sad1:

ONCE AGAIN TO THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD, REMOVE MY VIDEOS FROM YOUR PAGE. YOU DID NOT ASK ME PERMISSION TO POST THEM, AS REQUESTED ON THEME PARK REVIEW.

Would a moderator contact the author of this thread? Or me?

Click that little "yield"-looking symbol next to the user info to report it, to see if mods can do anything.

Great - I just got an infraction for this post from a moderator, and I didn't have anything to do with it! I'm not the one that posted it!:sad2:

Okay, all is well. The infraction I received was a mistake and has been corrected. The DisBoards magic lives on!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter