99 Days

AnthonyAllShore

Earning My Ears
99 Days until our first Disney trip since Covid.

We went a little bit above and beyond for this trip (for our normal means);
5 Days at Yacht Club
4 Days at Poly
2 Days at Grand Floridian.

The thought process is we are not 100% sure how great things will be in 3 months with Covid. So... this trip may be more "Resort" heavy.

Sounds like an amazing trip. I love to stay in several resorts per trip. Renews the already sky-high excitement every few days. I think your thought process is good. No matter what's happening in the parks and beyond, all of those hotels are spectacular and will make the trip so special.

I have a 9 year old and 1 year old, so I figure all locations have very nice pools. Also, all locations have walking distance to parks. I REALLY want Covid to hold off until at least November. My tolerance and willingness to take risks is kinda low, so I am really hoping Covid kinda stays in check until at least after our trip. We have not really done anything fun or exciting since Covid started. We want this!

In the future I think i would split our traveling up into half basic resorts and half fancy resorts... but this time we went all in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter