98 BWV points for rent @$18 ppt must be used by 7/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorene

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 98 points for rent at $18 per point. The points must be used by 7/31/22.
The home resort is Boardwalk Villa (BWV) .
Please provide me with the following information and I will check availability:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
-Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

I have been a DVC member since 2002 and have been renting points since 2011. I use a contract and have references.
Payments are made via PayPal (friends and family only), Zelle, or Venmo

Last edited:
Hi -

We are looking to stay 4/27 - 4/29.
4 guests - 2 adults and 2 kids. Kids age 4 and 1 ( at time of trip)
Resorts:
Boardwalk
Boulder Ridge
Copper Creek
Riviera

just looking for a studio with a standard view.

Thank you

Can you see if the 9 point studio at Boardwalk is available for January 12 for one night please?

Hi -

We are looking to stay 4/27 - 4/29.
4 guests - 2 adults and 2 kids. Kids age 4 and 1 ( at time of trip)
Resorts:
Boardwalk
Boulder Ridge
Copper Creek
Riviera

just looking for a studio with a standard view.

Thank you
I checked all the resorts you listed for the dates 2/27-4/29 and there is no availability .

Is anything available those dates?
The only resort available for those dates are Saratoga Springs, deluxe studio, standard view for 28 points. All the other resorts are waitlist for those dates. Let me know if you are interested in booking.

The only resort available for those dates are Saratoga Springs, deluxe studio, standard view for 28 points. All the other resorts are waitlist for those dates. Let me know if you are interested in booking.
Thank you for looking. SSR is our least favorite resort so I think we will pass this time.

I’m interested in a studio I believe it’s 156 pts for Aug 11-20 (I believe only pool/garden view is available). I’ve never stayed at BW but liked location of Beach Club so thinking it’s similar? I have 2 kids (9,6) and 2 adults. Also I’m curious how many more pts is it to add on Aug 10?

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for
BLT or OKW Studio
Check in 4/15/22
Check out of 4/19/22
2 Adults
2 Children - Ages 12 and 9.

I’m interested in 156 pts for Aug 11-20 (I believe only pref view is available). I’ve never stayed at BW but liked location of Beach Club so thinking it’s similar? I have 2 kids (9,6) and 2 adults. Also I’m curious how many more pts is it to add on Aug 10?
There is a deluxe studio (garden view) available 8/11-8/20 for 156 points. August 10 is also available for an additional 17 pts. Let me know if you would like these dates booked and I will PM you the information I need to make the reservation. Thanks

There is a deluxe studio (garden view) available 8/11-8/20 for 156 points. August 10 is also available for an additional 17 pts. Let me know if you would like these dates booked and I will PM you the information I need to make the reservation. Thanks
I’m definitely interested and also adding the other night on. Is garden view the only available? No possibility of BW view I’m guessing. You can answer me on PM 😊

Hi I'm looking for
BLT or OKW Studio
Check in 4/15/22
Check out of 4/19/22
2 Adults
2 Children - Ages 12 and 9.
There is nothing available at BLT. OKW has April 15, 16 and 17th available but not the 18th
I can book the three nights and place the 18th on waitlist for you. The three nights are 74 points and the 18th is 15 points .Let me know if you want me to proceed. Thanks

Can you check for a Studio at BWV for the same dates. If I can get the 4/15-4/19 at BWV I would prefer that if not I will go with OKW.

Can you check for a Studio at BWV for the same dates. If I can get the 4/15-4/19 at BWV I would prefer that if not I will go with OKW.
BWV only has one of the dates available. In order for me to book this reservation at OKW, you need to send me a PM. Please follow the link provided below to establish the use of a Private Conversation.
Send me a PM once you are able to. Once I receive your PM, I will send you what information I will need to book your dates.
- HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter