98 BWV points for rent @$18 ppt must be used by 7/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m here now & staying longer than anticipated. Flight cancelled.

Hoping for Anything along crescent lake for 2/2-2/6.
BWV
BCV
Studio pref. But open to 1 bdrm

After that:
GFV
BLT
MK area

after that—let me know if there’s anything.

I’m really trying to stay on site.

I’m here now & staying longer than anticipated. Flight cancelled.

Hoping for Anything along crescent lake for 2/2-2/6.
BWV
BCV
Studio pref. But open to 1 bdrm

After that:
GFV
BLT
MK area

after that—let me know if there’s anything.

I’m really trying to stay on site.
There is no availability for the dates requested

Hello, any studio or one bedroom available at boardwalk between 6/4 and 6/7? Even one night is fine. Thank you.

Just taking a stab at this as I know these are the dates beyond your post. Looking for a studio at BWV from 12/23/22 to 1/1/23 for 4 adults. Thanks.

Hello, any studio or one bedroom available at boardwalk between 6/4 and 6/7? Even one night is fine. Thank you.
There are no BWV studios available for that date range, only on waitlist for studios. There is a one bedroom garden/pool view at BWV the nights of 6/5 & 6/5 for 64 points. Let me know if you would like be to reserve. thx

There are no BWV studios available for that date range, only on waitlist for studios. There is a one bedroom garden/pool view at BWV the nights of 6/5 & 6/5 for 64 points. Let me know if you would like be to reserve. thx
sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter