90-minute In-Person Disney Cruise Line Discussions/Survey?

This is great! But... it just proves that DCL still wants to attract the first-time cruiser first and foremost.
Rather than have you come back year after year. Maybe once new ships sail this will change a bit.

Disney gives you lots of opportunities to tell them what you want fixed, why pay you when all they need to do is read their mail and monitor these boards. If you are really pissed you compose a letter and send it to their CEO (using your time and cost). They also seem to have advertising to repeat cruiser down pretty well. They know our names and can easily survey us. There always seems to be a thread about some survey or another sent to past cruisers.

The problem is reaching the people who they don't already have hooked and have their name. It is hard to send surveys to the customers you don't know yet. One of the closest groups to that is those who just bought in but haven't yet been contaminated by an actual cruise.

Disney gives you lots of opportunities to tell them what you want fixed, why pay you when all they need to do is read their mail and monitor these boards. If you are really pissed you compose a letter and send it to their CEO (using your time and cost). They also seem to have advertising to repeat cruiser down pretty well. They know our names and can easily survey us. There always seems to be a thread about some survey or another sent to past cruisers.

The problem is reaching the people who they don't already have hooked and have their name. It is hard to send surveys to the customers you don't know yet. One of the closest groups to that is those who just bought in but haven't yet been contaminated by an actual cruise.
Does anyone at DCL read these boards? There's not a lot of constructive criticism on these boards. It's mostly just :worship: to Disney. I would love to do one of these surveys because I have a lot of things I love about DCL and a lot of things I don't. Obviously this was for the person that has never cruised on DCL, and not for us that have. More and more I get the feeling DCL doesn't really care about it's loyal customers. They got rid of the gold and platinum party. After 16 cruises I get a basket of fruit that I rarely eat and dinner at Palo....meh. Yes you get to book excursions early, but most of us experienced travelers know how to do things on our own. I cruise a lot, but I spend very little onboard. I don't think I'm the customer Disney is after.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter