90 days out,no brunch or hi tea

Thanks for the info. I am hopeful now. OK, I'm going to be checking twice as much since llnolte was able to find the high tea!, My husband already thinks I am obsessed with the brunchfor my parents.
I really want it for my parents even if only room for themand not DH and self. They couldn't get in the first time, couldn't make it last cruise and realistically I don't know how many more my Dad wil be able to do. Even this cruise is pushing i,t but he is determined to see the new ship and spend a day at the MK afterwards.
They started me and my sisters on our love of all things Disney 40 yr ago at that grand opening weekend at MK and it has been some of the best family memories. Plus it;s their 48th anniv!
I am hoping for pixie dust for them!

Keep checking-you might not be able to get brunch yet but tea (and dinner) are available for 4 people. I was just looking and my screen is showing brunch for parties of 5-6 (there was nothing available at all when I checked in at midnight on Monday), tea for 3-4, and dinner for 1-6. Hope you can get what you want!:) I know what you mean about obsessed! Me too! I wanted brunch for my parents' 45th anniversary.

We just got off the Dream and there were no brunch bookings online before we cruised. However, I went up to Palo on the first day and had no problem getting a spot for yesterday morning. In fact, I'd say the restaurant was only about 1/3 full, it felt oddly empty. The waiter made a comment that seemed to imply that this happened often, perhaps due to a glitch with the online booking?

We cruised on the Dream in May and this was our experience as well. However, I called from our stateroom right after we dropped off our luggage and was basically given my choice of times for brunch. We were given a table beside the window and the restaurant wasn't any more than 1/3 full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter