9 Hours!!

Sparx

DIS Veteran
till i'm driving to nashville to fly to wdw!

anybody have any picture requests or anything like that? Anyone going to be down there (besides jessie and mike and jenny whom have all already left)? Anybody wanna dance with me?:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you take a picture of the TOT for me and the Cinderealla Castle have a great time with out me

I would totally love for pictures of the parade at MGM...as I accidentally deleted mine. If it's still Stars and Motorcars, I will love you for longer than forever.

I want them in case it isn't S&M when I go back in Nov. because they've bene talking about changing it.

WOOT!!! Im feeling the excitement!!

Can you get a picture of ... POTC and idk can you just post your pictures?

When do you get back?

thanks for the well wishes everyone! i'll do my best to get all of the pictures for you all.

i wanna gooo.

take me with you

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

have a fun timeee.

are you guys all going together or is it just so happening that you guys are all goin the same weekend.

Aww, lucky! Have fun Shelby! Are you going to see J and J? (I'm too lazy to type their names hehe)

Pictures of ANYTHING.

I be wanting to see what WDW looks like. From...not strangers.

Ahh! I ALWAYS miss people when they leave :( Grrr. Haha.

Bye Shelby! Have fun. We'll miss you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!