9 days till the London Dis Meet

DSNY FN

<font color=darkcoral>DVC is the place for me<br><
just anupdate there are only 9 days till the Dis Meet at Tiger Jacks in London so anyone who has not yet signed up please do so here
thanks Darren and the London Dis Meet cintingency

Hey Darren,

I'll be coming but I may have to bring my DD because my DH and DS have a Kub Kar Rally that day.

Can't wait to see everyone.

Hopefully by then my mom will be feeling better so I can get away for a "Short" DisMeet!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Can't wait to see you guys and all the others coming out I have the reservation made under my name(stark) just so everyne knows. We will be there with all our pics and the scrap book Lisa started making after the trip.

We'll be there and I'd better not wake up to snow like I did this morning. Ugh. Snow, snow go away and come again next year!!!

Can't wait to see you guys we are gonna have a great time.

I'm looking forward to my first DISmeet.
I was in London yesterday, so I took the time to figure out where Tiger Jacks is, so I am all set.
Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

We went in for lunch today so I double checked everything and we are all set for next Sat can't wait to see everyone and hear all about your trips and see your pictures.

Unless I can get you to move the meet to Argyle Arena, we are going to miss it. DD's hockey team has their first game in their best-of-5 league championship series at 2:30 Saturday. They have to be at the rink an hour early and it takes almost 30 minutes to get to Argyle from our house, so we can't even really pop in for a short visit. Have fun, and hopefully we can catch the next one.

- Mike

Hey Mike what season is best for you and the family to mae it to a meet winter has hockey and summer has soccer what about early spring after hockey or early fall just before hockey really gets going let us know so we can try and get you and the family out to one of these things hehehe.

I wish I could go but I have to fill in last minute for a coworker on Saturday... I was really looking forward to going :( Oh well, at least I'll have some extra money to put towards my next Disney trip.

Could someone please post the meet time? I forgot. Thanks.

We'll see you there.

Darren - how's your knee?

12:30 Saturday the knee is really sore I am on crutches for the next month or so and then the 13th of April I see the orthapedic surgeon and find out what is going to happen with it. Likeley surgury to repair the cartalidge and ligaments in there.

looks like i'm not going to be able to make this one:( maybe the next meet could be on a sunday? i'll be thinking of you all though. my 2nd solo trip to wdw is coming up next month, i've arranged for 2 meets there (1st time for this) with other dissers:D anyway, have a great time:D
kathe

Darren, what did you do to your knee? Sorry to hear that you are having to use crutches. Hope you get it all fixed up before your next trip!

Mike, Vicky and Kathe, we will miss you! I'll be looking forward to hearing all about your 2nd solo trip, Kathe, next meet. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing more of those as DH "wants a change". (Of golf courses, that is! ;) )

Hi all, Debbie will be there but I have indoor soccer with DD until 1:30 so I'll show up late. Looking forward to seeing y'all, its been too long.
Tony and Debbie

See you when you get there can't wait to hear about the trip and see the pics from everyone.

I'm going to try and pop in for a few minutes at the start. DW will take DD to her hockey game and then I'll head over to the arena from the meet. Hope to see most of you Saturday.

- Mke

That's great Mike we look foreward to meeting you. Hope DD does well at her game.

Have a great meet all
Can't make this one
Hope to make it the the Toronto meet that is now in the planning stages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter