9 days and we will leave the snow behind

fire6164

Mouseketeer
9 days until we leave yeah!!!

I am a preschool teacher and this week we have had enough snow to cancel and delay school. Tuesday no school so I started packing :)

Wednesday 2 hour delay and only 3 out of 15 students came to school (kind of boing). Today we are on time but our regular schools are 2 hours late (hmm wonder how many will show up today)???

We are so excited and keep looking at the weather forecast for Orlando and here. We have a 2 hour drive to the airport and have to take a detour that we wished we didn't have to take due to weather.

Hopefully the weather in both places will be great!

I know how you all feel, this time next week we will be eating at All Star Music and then getting on the bus to Magic Kingdom.

Woke up to 14 degrees outside. Brrrrrrrr can't wait for warmer weather.

So much to do still and so little time. The next few days are busy with work, homework, packing and running errands.

Woke up to 14 degrees outside. Brrrrrrrr can't wait for warmer weather.

So much to do still and so little time. The next few days are busy with work, homework, packing and running errands.

This is why I took Monday and Tuesday of next week off so while my wife is at work I can get last minute stuff done, do the laudry and pack so I can pick my wife up from work on Tuesday and head for the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter