9:45 California Grill dinner reservation

chillymunn

Earning My Ears
I was able to get a 9:45 dinner rez for an upcoming October trip. I'm worried that it's too late in the evening, since they close at 10. Will service be rushed? Still a nice experience? I almost feel bad for the workers making a reservation that close to closing time. I'd like some input or thoughts please.

Go and enjoy it! I actually prefer later ADRs sometimes. And no matter the restaurant I have never felt rushed.

This is another example of how Disney is different from the real world. I have lots of friends who work in restaurants - they say that if the restaurant closes at 10, you should not plan to arrive after 9:30 at the latest to get served without seeming inconsiderate of the wait staff, but at Disney, they accept ADRs up until closing time.

We have been there for late reservations and never felt rushed. They don't close at 10, its the last seating time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter