9/24/09 3 Day Wonder - Cruise Meets, and FEs, and Goombays oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you i have read on the Wedding and Honeymoon boards that if you wear either the pins or the hats you could get VIP stuff i am getting baseball caps for us for the pictures at MK I don't want to pack the Grooms ears for the trip i know if i do with my luck they will get destroyed. My aunt is thinking about paying for one of the Bonvoyage packages for the cruise so we will have it waiting in our stateroom. I am not having champagne at the wedding so she wants us to atleast have some on our honeymoon. I'm just happy with the honeymoon itself anything else is just icing on the cake. Did you get good pictures of MVMCP?

No champagne at the wedding? Isn't that sac-relig? ;) Champagne is my favorite part of a wedding! lol I love it. Make sure you have some on the cruise!!

I took a LOT of pictures while I was at MK. If you want, leave me your email address and I'll send them to you via snapfish. All my pix from the trip are on there. You'll notice I took a lot more at MVMCP than I did at anything else! :santa:

yeah well i had to make a few costly cuts to save money for our reception and alcohol was not on the list of things i HAVE to HAVE b/c there would only have been a few people who drank it plus i think it would be very special for just me and him to have it in our stateroom and i think sitting on our verahnda looking out at the ocean sipping the champagne would be really romatic and nice for us. Of course you would have more pictures of disney that is what the majority of your pictures should be if you go to even one disney park i'm sure when i go in march i will have more pictures of AK then sea world. here is my email address daphnie1985@comcast.net i look forward to seeing your pictures.

I saw them and i emailed you back thank you for sending them to me it looks like yall had fun. (but you were in orlando how could you not have fun) Sorry about the Yall its a Georgia thing. :rotfl:

In the face of economic crisis, what do we do? Here to see have a good idea

I say ya'll too sometimes and I'm from Jersey! ;)

Good now i don't feel quite as southern well that is until i hear myself on an answering machine:rolleyes: i always sound more southern than i thought i did before. Looks like i wont be going to disney in march we had to change our plans but i am gonna get the ears off of ebay and i will try to post those pictures right after the rehersal that is if i can figure out how to post them i have never posted pictures anywhere but myspace.

I can help you out with posting pictures if you want. It's pretty simple, I can walk you through it.

I never think I have an accent until people from other states say I do. I just don't hear it but I notice when other NJ people have an accent. I just don't think I'm one of them!

Thank You! yeah to me everyone else in my family have strong southern accents but i typicaly dont notice mine. Im getting a couple of disney bride and groom shirts made for me and my DFi one for MK and one for when we get on the cruise ship

No problem! Just let me know when ya need me :)

I'll definitely keep an eye out for newlywed/honeymooner shirts on the ship!

well the ones for the ship are going to be i think the polo shirts on the disney website with the small picture of either mickey or minnie on the left shoulder with bride or groom stiched under it the ones for the park are going to be alittle more obvious and we are gonna have bride and groom ball caps made for the rest of the parks. That plus the honeymoon pin will make us easy to spot even with alot of people there. :rotfl:

Usually, when I spot people on a boat, I see them over and over again. And I always notice the people in the parks who have the newlywed/honeymooner stuff so maybe I'll spot you! If there's a newlywed game on the ship, you two should definitely get in on that!!

I know there is a game "how well do you knwo your mate" i wan to try and play that one my DFi says that is there is a disney trivia game that i need to play it b/c when ever we play disney scene it i am always on finish when everyone else is on start that is why we have only played each edition about once or twice. :) Everyone in my family knows that if they have a question about anything disney to just ask me i usually know the answer before they finish the question and they use me as their personal disney travel agent(that is sad).

My family does the same thing with me! My cousin and I are their Disney go-to girls. My friends are always asking me questions about WDW too. Do you always get 'You're going there again?' or 'Weren't you just there?' questions because I do, frequently.

I know they have a Disney trivia game on the ship, I think they have one called 'who wants to be a mouseketeer?' We should compete! :rotfl:

Oh yeah i get both those questions alot along with "don't you get tired of going there?" and my response to that is to look at them like they are speaking a foreign language. Oh yes we should def. compete we would kick butt. :cool2: I'm sure my DFi would film it i we are going in together for our christmas present this year we are getting a dvd camcorder so that my family members that have never been to disney can see just how much fun it is (pictures can only help so much)

I do the same thing! I give them a funny look and just say 'No' in this 'how dare you even suggest that?' tone of voice :rotfl: People just don't get it. There's always something new or something I haven't done yet. I'll never see it all!

That's a good idea to record everything. We did that our last trip but never uploaded the footage so it was kind of a waste lol. I should've done that this trip for my co-worker. He's the nicest guy but totally clueless when it comes to Disney. His brother lives in Florida and he went to visit them and got a free ticket. He went to AK and the Studios, the wrong two parks to pick when you've never been to Epcot or MK! He's never even seen the castle. And on top of that, when I asked him if he at least went on Kilamanjaro Safari or Bug's Life, he didn't even know what they were!! :confused3

OMG how can you not go on the safari or its tough to be a bug those are the best. When ever we do AK we do the extra magic morning hours and that is the ride we make a bee line for even if we are out of breath by the time we get there i always have wanted to be the first people on it in the morning so far i have been the 2nd and 3rd cars but i have always gotten my best safari pic in the morning. after that the rest of the day is alot calmer. MK is my fav park i love the castle! My family dislikes Epcot but i like it even if we did the world showcase in 15min one time i swear we got the pictures back and my stepmom was like who are these people in the picture i told her that they had asked her to take a picture of them with THEIR camera and she did take a picture of them but with OUR camera!!:lmao: it is a running joke in my family

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter