9:15 at CG?

MousetersInc

Mouseketeer
I’ve got an ADR for California Grill at 9:15, right at the time HAE starts. Now, in a perfect world, I’d have an earlier ADR, and HAE would start just as we’re ordering dessert, and I’ll certainly keep trying for that. In the meantime, though, I’m hoping it will go like:
We get there at 9:05, find out we won’t be seated until 9:45, and enjoy the show on the terrace, being seated shortly after it finishes...
... not like:
We get halfway through HAE and are told our table’s ready and have to leave the terrace and don’t have a view.
I’m sure the topic comes up every night. I guess the two questions are
  1. how much can I count on a significant delay, and
  2. how understanding are they about waiting if HAE is still going on?

I’ve got an ADR for California Grill at 9:15, right at the time HAE starts. Now, in a perfect world, I’d have an earlier ADR, and HAE would start just as we’re ordering dessert, and I’ll certainly keep trying for that. In the meantime, though, I’m hoping it will go like:
We get there at 9:05, find out we won’t be seated until 9:45, and enjoy the show on the terrace, being seated shortly after it finishes...
... not like:
We get halfway through HAE and are told our table’s ready and have to leave the terrace and don’t have a view.
I’m sure the topic comes up every night. I guess the two questions are
  1. how much can I count on a significant delay, and
  2. how understanding are they about waiting if HAE is still going on?
They would never make you leave the terrace during HEA. Never
Folks are unlikely to leave immediately prior to the start of HEA. You will likely be seated after the fireworks. It may work out a Table is ready right at 9:15, but I wouldn’t count on it

In other news, man, why do I keep on abbreviating it “HAE”? Hm... Happy At Evening? Happy About Eating? :)

Agree with above. Show up early, so you can go up stairs to the lounge or go out to watch the fireworks. Unlikely you will be seated before HEA starts, but stranger things have happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter