9/1-9/4 sold out?

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
We are booked at POFq for 9/1 to 9/4. Now my sister says she would like to join us if her school doesn't start yet. The week before we will be at our (gasp) offsite timeshare so space won't be a problem. I checked to see if the Poly is avail for that date but according to the website nothing is! It is me Dh 4yo 8 yo and infant. IS 5 plus infant allowed at POFQ? I told my sister she could bring an air mattress. My kids really want her to go, I think they'd rather leave me home and bring their aunt!

Yeah we are in the same boat! Last night due to some special circumstances, we decided we would get married in Disney this September if at all possible! We are trying to add days and change from ASMo to the Contemporary. Butwhen we called today the CM to us to go online and figure it out!!!!!! It was the first time any CM WDW has ever been rude to us! But now I gotta figure out what to do:confused3

Also I think disneyworld.com is having some ticket/reservation problems. It kept telling me that there were no reservations available in all the resorts a few mins ago:rotfl:

Anyways best of luck with the Poly!

According to the Disney website Poly is available for your dates with free dining, looks like most room catagories too. Hope this helps, have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter