• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

873 pts for rent, $18/pt- BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
bay lake- studio either theme park or lake view.
check in June 17 check out June 20. 2 adults 1 child age 6.
61 points for Lake view and 78 for theme park. Please PM me if interested in booking

Hi there! I was looking for a 2 bedroom and 1 studio for 6/18/22-6/25/22 standard view AKV kidani. It would be 362 points. I would also be willing to do a transfer versus renting. Let me know if you have enough points available.
I have 89 2022 AKV points and 100 2023 AKV points. I am willing to do a transfer. Starting 11/18 when we enter the 7-month booking window I can use points from any contract for you. Please PM if you want to work something out.

Do you do point transfers? I am looking to transfer up to 300-450 points into my account for a vacation in June 2022. I will be booking within the 7 month window, so it doesn't matter which resort they are based from, but I only have one account, so it must be a single transfer.
I am willing to do transfers and have 326 points remaining in three diff contracts in 2022. Please PM me if you want to work something out.

Looking for a studio
8/20-8/27/22
8/27-9/3/22 or
9/10-9/17/22
2 adults 1 child 8yrs old
8/20-8/27
Jambo House Standard and Savanna
SS standard and preferred
Poly standard and Lake
Kidani standard and Savanna
OKW deluxe
BLT Lake and theme park
BWV garden/pool
BCV deluxe
Boulder Ridge deluxe
Riviera Preferred

Similar for the other date ranges. Please PM me if interested in booking something

Interested in points Transfer to our DVC account- for res Oct 22. Need 348 BLT points. are these still available? thanks
I have 87 2022 BLT points and 125 for 2023. Please PM me if interested in transferring any

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter