873 pts for rent, $18/pt- BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaymackey

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hi there,

I have 326 2022 use year points and 547 2023 use year points for rent. I can book 11months out at my home resorts (BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR) or 7 months out for others.

*NOTE - My BWV and BCV contracts are depleted so I will only be able to book those at the 7-month window

Please respond with:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
# Adults:
# Children:
Preferred resort/room type:

If you decide to rent, I will email you a contract as well as reservation confirmation and details. Thanks!

AKV (resort flexible) studio Jan an 7th -14th flexible dates. 2 adults 3 kids 11yrs 8yrs & 1yr old. Any availability?

Last edited:

Hi there,

I have 326 2022 use year points and 547 2023 use year points for rent. I can book 11months out at my home resorts (BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR) or 7 months out for others.

*NOTE - My BWV and BCV contracts are depleted so I will only be able to book those at the 7-month window

Please respond with:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
# Adults:
# Children:

If you decide to rent, I will email you a contract as well as reservation confirmation and details. Thanks!

Studio, no specific resort preference. Check in 1/4-1/7/22, two adults..any availability?

Hi there,

Please respond with:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
# Adults:
# Children:

Hi!
I also sent you a message, but I would love to rent points for Boardwalk from June 5th-10th. 2 adults and 3 kids. A one room villa, standard view. Thanks!!

don't know if first one went thru looking for jan 20-24 at beach club or boardwalk ssr for 3 adults studio room

Appreciate looking for a 5 night stay anytime between January 9-28, for BWV (studio only) , BCV (studio only) or Polynesian (studio standard view) .
5 total people that includes 2 children (ages 8 and 11).
Thank you.

Looking for Boardwalk or Beach Club
Standard View Studio
4 adults
Check in Feb 23 Check out Feb 25 / 2 nights
Would also consider just one of these nights.
Will send PM as well. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts