#CLOSED #86 SSR points for rent@ $16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndylou

Mouseketeer
86 points for rent @$16 pp. ANy resort with availability can be booked. Points must be used by May 30th 2023

I was wondering if you have availability for Grand Californian October 28-November 1 for 4 people.

I was wondering if you have availability for Grand Californian October 28-November 1 for 4 people.
I have to call to check this out and they are closed right now. Just to make you aware the minimum points required for a room for those dates is 76 per night for a standard view room. (I have enough points but just so you know!) Also, there is a one of booking fee (from Disney not me) of $75. Do you still want me to check?

Lynda

Any room type available for 10/16-10/17 just one night.

Last edited:
Interested in 5/6 - 5/10 - studio. Booking right now this would have to be SSR, correct?

Any studios or one bedrooms available for 2-4 nights in December? I’m also DVC so I know it’s slim pickings. But looking to squeeze in a last minute trip if we can

Hello! Interested in booking one night in a one bedroom at copper creek 12/30-12/31! Thanks!
@Deano45m according to DVC vacations availability tool it is available. I always check room availability before requesting. This isn’t my first rodeo.

Attachments

• FDE61F6A-9792-42F0-99A0-C6CAC72B875D.png
    FDE61F6A-9792-42F0-99A0-C6CAC72B875D.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter