8570 and 8568

Cruella 66

DIS Veteran
We are booked for our second cruise next July. We have adjoining rooms 8570 and 8568...are these rooms quiet??? We were just in room 8054 and it was nice! Thanks, Cindy

We stayed 8594 & 8596 last July '06 and it was wonderful. We only heard one thump one night about 3AM. A couple of CM were cleaning the deck, had stacked some chairs and the chairs fell over. Now I have to say, we did all of the deck parties, so have no idea of what it was like during those times. I was in the room during the showing of Pirates II, which did not start until midnight and we heard nothing. Hope this helps a little. Not the same room, but a few down on the same side.

I stayed in ''8568'' a few weeks back it was a great room, no downsides at all, no noise, no issues, and I have stayed in the same location before in 8564 and 8566, and like that area, easy access to aft lifts and Topsiders and soda station. But also peaceful.

You have to ensure nothing is on your verandah and the door is closed during pirates night fireworks as they are set off Starboard aft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter