UY October 2020 - points expire end of September 2021
Can be used to book at any DVC resort
Can add small number of points if needed to complete a reservation
Cannot transfer points

payment by paypal, renter pays fees
Contract used to protect interests of all parties

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm looking to rent from July 2 through July 6 at Aulani. Would this be possible?

Thank you!

Hi! Looking for a studio for 3 adults 3/23-3/25. Preferably in the Crescent Lake area but we’re open to options. I know it’s last minute. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for a studio for 3 adults 3/23-3/25. Preferably in the Crescent Lake area but we’re open to options. I know it’s last minute. Thanks!
There isn’t anything at boardwalk or beach club. There is availability at other resorts but I trying to rent all of my points so unless you want to stay longer, I’m sorry I cant help you.

Hi, I’m looking for a standard room for 2 adults and 2 kids, May 8-12 at Aulani. Thank you!!

I need a 2 bedroom villa and a separate standard room with 2 queens at Aulani for 4/11-4/13. Is this available with your points?

Sorry that’s many more points than I have. Also, as an fyi, a two queen bed room would be a hotel room which is very hard to get with dvc points. Generally, you have to grab it at start of the the 11th month booking window.

Hello, I’m in search of a two-night stay at Aulani in June or July. Would there happen to be any availability?

I am looking for just one night in a hotel room or studio at aulani between June 13-26, 2021 (I apologize if this is too small a transaction. I'll be visiting my family in Hawaii so just want one night to check it out)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter