CLOSED: 43 BCV points for rent @$15 pp - must use before Feb. 1, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi we are looking for BV studio December 19 - 23 please.

Thank you

Hi Abigail, I think you're missing a letter in between "B" and "V"? Not sure if you're asking about BCV, BWV or BRV. Regardless, I'm sorry to report that none of these have any studios available for your dates.

Hello,
Is there any availability for the Boardwalk in a studio Jan 4-9th, Jan 11-16th, Jan 18-23rd, or Jan 25-30th? Thank you very much in advance!

Hello,
Is there any availability for the Boardwalk in a studio Jan 4-9th, Jan 11-16th, Jan 18-23rd, or Jan 25-30th? Thank you very much in advance!

Hi Nina, sorry to report that there is no studio availability for your dates. Best is Garden/Pool view for 1/18-1/23 but it's missing the last night of 1/22 and for 1/25-1/30 but it's missing the night of 1/26.

For the other two views, I can only find the following nights available in a studio based on your requested dates:

Standard view - 1/29
Boardwalk view - 1/5, 1/13, 1/20

Thank you for looking. Got so close with the 18-23!! But I have a feeling my husband is going to complain about switching up rooms for the last day. Out of curiosity though how much would it be for checking in the 18th and heading out the 22nd with a garden/pool view?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter