CLOSED 82 points avail for rent. VB. Oct use year. $16 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jette

Earning My Ears
CLOSED! 82 Vero Beach (can be used at any resort) points. Can be used at any resort with a check in date within 7 months from today. Can be used at Vero Beach with a check in date within 11 months from today. $16 per point firm. PayPal only. I have been a DVC member for 20 yrs and have rented points many times. If interested, please message with preferred resort (s), number of people in party, dates, preferred room types. Reservations over 50 points. Thanks!!

Last edited:

361 Vero Beach (can be used at any resort) points. Up to 211 points can be transferred. Can be used at any resort with a check in date within 7 months from today. Can be used at Vero Beach with a check in date within 11 months from today. $17 per point firm. PayPal only. I have been a DVC member for 20 yrs and have rented points many times. If interested, please message with preferred resort (s), number of people in party, dates, preferred room types. Thanks!!
Looking for:
Polynesian 5/14/22-5/19/22
Standard View
2 adults 1 child

Hi! 5 nights then? Checking out on the 19th. That is available. They are refurbishing the Ceremonial House so the monorail is suspended temporarily. If you are interested, please DM me. Thanks!

Hi! 5 nights then? Checking out on the 19th. That is available. They are refurbishing the Ceremonial House so the monorail is suspended temporarily. If you are interested, please DM me. Thanks!
Thanks Jette! Just sent you a PM

Hello - We are looking for:
Check in: Monday, June 20th 2022
Check out: Wednesday, June 22nd 2022
Room: 2 Bed room (Dedicated) - NO lockoff please
# of people: 8 (5 adults, 3 children)

Do you still have point availability? I sent you a DM as well.

Hello! I know that there isn’t availability right now, but if you notice something open up, we are hoping for:

11/24-26
4 adults, 5 kids (13, 12, 8, 4, 2), 1 infant
2 BR
Any resort

We would be interested in resort hopping, or combining different room types (like 2 studios the first night and a 2 BR the second) but would like to stay under 130 pts total.

It is available. I got back via DM
I do not see a message response? I started a convo and thee are no replies to it nor do I see any other messages. Could be PEBKAC on my part though (problem exists between keyboard and chair :-) ).

Hello! I know that there isn’t availability right now, but if you notice something open up, we are hoping for:

11/24-26
4 adults, 5 kids (13, 12, 8, 4, 2), 1 infant
2 BR
Any resort

We would be interested in resort hopping, or combining different room types (like 2 studios the first night and a 2 BR the second) but would like to stay under 130 pts total.
Definitely nothing available Thanksgiving week.... I will message if I see that change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter