800 Points for Rent : SSR, Vero $14.75 Poly, BLT $17.75

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am looking for Aulani June 10-14, 1 bedroom standard view. Thanks!
Hey there! Sorry, it doesn't look like there is any availability for a 1BR standard during that time. Only 4 consecutive days in a 1BR OV. Please PM me if you'd like me to check other dates.

213 Poly Dec UY points available (150 point min) $18.75
250 BLT Oct UY (150 point min) $18.75

228 Sept UY SSR points (150 point min) $15.75
219 Dec UY SSR points (150 point min) $15.75

150 Vero April UY points available (125 point min) $15.75

I can book the above resorts 11 months prior to check in date, all other resorts 7 months before check in dates.

Happy to check availability.
Please PM requests with the following info:
Resort Preference
Room Size
Desired View (if applicable)
Number of adults in your party
Number of children in your party (and ages)
Check in/out dates
Number of nights

Priority will be given to larger reservations.

Payment via Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (renter pays fee if applicable) within 24 hours of receipt of confirmation email from Disney.

Let's plan a magical vacation for your family! Last year was stressful enough so lets leave it behind and make 2021 a fantastic year to remember :)

Hello,

I am new on here and don't see an option to pm. My family (2 adults and 2 kids, age 9 and 14) is looking for a SSR studio for 12/17 check in and checking out on 12/24. I don't think that is you 150 pt minimum, but please let me know if you would be able to book that. Thanks

Hello! If you would consider renting out at $15pp, we could use a 1 or 2 br villa at AKL June 18-21. Two adults, two kids. Thanks!

Hello, I’m lookin for a two broom in any resort 3/26 6 nights Do you have availability/ points to cover this Thank you

Hello, I’m lookin for a two broom in any resort 3/26 6 nights Do you have availability/ points to cover this Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter