8 Nights at BC-CL, Graduation Trip-Lots of Pics-Update 3/10-THE END

Great update, Doreen. I love the pictures as you walked to the Boardwalk.

I'm not very fond of the Tiki birds and HOPE AND PRAY Mark does not make me do it again this year (but I know he will).

Thanks Kathy. I just love that area of BC & the Boardwalk. It was a nice night after all the rain!!

Yeah I am not a fan of the Tiki birds. We escaped some of the rain though.
Mark is a fan???

Is it the Blue Suede Shoes one? Because I am already posting on that one.

I agree with the Tiki room. It will be a long time before I go again unless something changes with it.
No I hane another about 3 grannies going next december I think Christine put the link in my siggie !!!:goodvibes

We saw the Tiki birds on our 2004 trip, when the boys were 6 and 3, but we haven't been back. I must admit, though, that I love the song. But not enough to visit the attraction!

I love your pictures of the Boardwalk, and the Yacht and Beach Clubs and especially the sunset pictures from your balcony. Beautiful!!!

I hope all with the budget went well!

How fun that you had the chance to meet Amy! And a very nice way of relaxing on the balcony with some snacks to end the day.

HI Doreen,
We are up on the North Shore...as the crow flies about 15 miles to Boston...as Boston traffic goes at LEAST 1 hour...

Love the pics of the sunset...oh, I sooo want to be there right now! Especially with all the overcast weather we have been having!

HI Doreen,
We are up on the North Shore...as the crow flies about 15 miles to Boston...as Boston traffic goes at LEAST 1 hour...

Love the pics of the sunset...oh, I sooo want to be there right now! Especially with all the overcast weather we have been having!

We are in Boston too! Boston proper (Charlestown) :wave2:

No I hane another about 3 grannies going next december I think Christine put the link in my siggie !!!:goodvibes

Ok I will check it out.

I'll be waiting !!!:goodvibes

You did not have to wait too long. I found it & have been following.:)

We saw the Tiki birds on our 2004 trip, when the boys were 6 and 3, but we haven't been back. I must admit, though, that I love the song. But not enough to visit the attraction!

I love your pictures of the Boardwalk, and the Yacht and Beach Clubs and especially the sunset pictures from your balcony. Beautiful!!!

Yes I do like the song. I think that is the best part.

I wish I was back on that balcony now. We have been back for a little over a month now & it seems like forever!!

I hope all with the budget went well!

How fun that you had the chance to meet Amy! And a very nice way of relaxing on the balcony with some snacks to end the day.

Yes the budget presentation went great. I didn't even have to get up & speak to I was happy. My budget is so teeny compared to the bigger departments in the city.

Loved that balcony!!:cloud9: Wish I was back there!!

HI Doreen,

Oh ok. Yeah that traffic :scared1: We landed on a Friday night coming back (at 5:00) and then realized that was not such a great idea when I saw the traffic on a Friday night & some were headed up this way.

We are in Boston too! Boston proper (Charlestown) :wave2:

You guys should meet up!!:thumbsup2 I would love to have some kind of New England Dismeet someday. That would be lots of fun!!

I am so sorry I have not been around here too much. With the nice weather we had over the long weekend we spent it outside. We planted some rose bushes & uncovered our pool this weekend. I also enjoyed lots of reading on my back deck.:goodvibes

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. Of course with the holiday we are now paying for it at work!! Also end of month in our office (auto registrations) is a nightmare!!

I am going to try & squeeze in some PP pics of our fist day. I am on my lunch hour but have a few minutes.

Photo0001FourBySix.jpg

Photo0006FourBySix.jpg

My two good sports for making Mom happy & posing

Photo0011FourBySix.jpg

Photo0013FourBySix.jpg

What a great feeling that day. Just arriving & knowing we had the whole week of fun ahead of us.

Well that is all for now. Tonight we have Awards Night for Cody. I believe he is getting some kind of medallion for French Honor Society that he will wear on graduation night. We also have scholarship night next week. He will be getting one for playing all 4 years of soccer. So busy busy but I will try to get an update in this weekend.

Congratulations to Cody! I am sure you are one proud mommy.

Got caught up on your updates. When all else fails, we end up at Philharmagic too! Great pictures.

My son hated the Tiki Room when he was little---scared him silly that we even had to leave after it started. He loves it now. It is cute but I mostly enjoy it for the down time!

Glad that you and Amy got to meet!

Can't wait to read more.

Fab updates. I really want a cream cheese pretzel NOW. I cant say that I am a fan of Tikki Room. And, I also really want to try out the Taco Salad.

We have also had a fantastic weekend here in the UK and we got a new "family swim centre" aka 10 foot by 6 foot paddling pool :lmao:

Then the MIL 2B brought the fab weekend to an end by passing out and breaking her femur and ended up having the ball joint in her hip replaced.

Congratulations to Cody! I am sure you are one proud mommy.

Got caught up on your updates. When all else fails, we end up at Philharmagic too! Great pictures.

My son hated the Tiki Room when he was little---scared him silly that we even had to leave after it started. He loves it now. It is cute but I mostly enjoy it for the down time!

Glad that you and Amy got to meet!

Can't wait to read more.

Thank you Erika. We are very proud. We just got back after a LONG scholarship ceremony. Cody got a scholarship that we did not expect so that was really nice!

So Jeremy didn't like those Tiki birds huh?? That is so cute.

Yes it was great to FINALLY meet Amy. So funny how we live so close & met down there.

Fab updates. I really want a cream cheese pretzel NOW. I cant say that I am a fan of Tikki Room. And, I also really want to try out the Taco Salad.

We have also had a fantastic weekend here in the UK and we got a new "family swim centre" aka 10 foot by 6 foot paddling pool :lmao:

Then the MIL 2B brought the fab weekend to an end by passing out and breaking her femur and ended up having the ball joint in her hip replaced.

Thank you!! Oh those cream cheese pretzels are soooo goood!!:) I could go for one right now but I am trying so hard to loose weight. I have grown a few sizes over the winter due to some health issues & meds.:sad2:

The taco salads at Peco's are wonderful also. That fixings bar is great!!!!

How deep is this paddling pool you got??

Oh my gosh what made your MIL 2B pass out???:scared1: Hopefully she will be ok!! It sounds like you had quite the weekend.

I am so sorry I have not been around here too much. With the nice weather we had over the long weekend we spent it outside. We planted some rose bushes & uncovered our pool this weekend. I also enjoyed lots of reading on my back deck.:goodvibes

What a great feeling that day. Just arriving & knowing we had the whole week of fun ahead of us.

Well that is all for now. Tonight we have Awards Night for Cody. I believe he is getting some kind of medallion for French Honor Society that he will wear on graduation night. We also have scholarship night next week. He will be getting one for playing all 4 years of soccer.

Thank you Erika. We are very proud. We just got back after a LONG scholarship ceremony. Cody got a scholarship that we did not expect so that was really nice!

Isn't it nice to have an extra day to do some relaxing and get some things done? ::yes:: I am sure enjoying this week, because every week after this until we go back to school has something going on.

Congratulations to Cody for his scholarships!

That first day feeling - aaaaah! :love:

Great photopass pics!

Congrats to Cody - wow, a medallion for French Honor Society and a scholarship! as another reader said - you must be one proud mom!

A NE DIS meet would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter