• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8 months out!

marywdw

Mouseketeer
Hi all! So today is my 8-month out mark!!! :cool1:
I e-mailed my SM my room block/website info/guest list, etc. about a week ago, so he has everything he needs to put together the contract.....any idea as to how long it will take for me to get it???? I remember some e-mail that I sent back asked if I wanted the information sent by e-mail or post, and I replied "both if possible" and never heard that it wasn't.....Should I pester him with an e-mail? I'm just SOOO excited! :jumping1:
Thanks!!!!!

I had my contract e-mailed to me a couple of days after I sent back all the roomblock, website info, etc. It was a very quick turnaround.

I sent my room block, etc. to my SM on a Tuesday night. I received my contract via email the Thursday of the next week. So, 7 working days :)

It took me about a little over a week to receive my contract via email.

WOW.. You must be sooooo excited....I would be pestering with e-mails... ;)

WOW.. You must be sooooo excited....I would be pestering with e-mails... ;)

I'm VERY excited (and getting antsy)! :hyper: I got an e-mail late this afternoon with the contract attached! I swear, Joe is the best SM ever!!!! Now all I have to do is go over it with DF and deal with the deposit :faint:
Thankfully, my tax refund is due to deposit in my account this week, and that should cover it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter