8 Days!!!

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
28 Days until DLRP!!! I'm soooo excited I could burst!!!

It's a horrible miserable day here, and I'm not feeling too good, but I wanna dance anyway!!

:banana:
:banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bob xoxoxoxox

:cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

im so excited and i have 11 weeks to go

imagine what i'll be like the week i go lol

:banana: :banana:

I still need to get spending money as right now i have zilcho lol.

I'm worrying about that too.... My student loan goes in the day after I go away!

I'll be okay though- I've saved really hard so it'll all be fine, and I'll have some money to come back to!! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

I have to save all the spare money i get from tomorrow onwards, going to be a tight month for us i think lol oh well im going Disney so who cares LOL.

As of today, it is 27 days until DLRP!!!!

I actually just squealed... Out loud. Thank the Lord I'm in on my own or my mother would think I'd gone mad!! Lol!!

Anyway, time for another boogie!!

:mickeyjum
:sulley::sulley:
:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum
:sulley::sulley::sulley::sulley:
:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum
:sulley::sulley::sulley::sulley::sulley::sulley:

Bob xoxoxox

Oh, I'm so jealous!!! I can't believe it's your turn again already!!!

We've got 159 days!! Booooooooooooo!!

We are looking to go about 22nd sept. Just found a deal with eurostar at Santa Fe for £634 for 3 adults is this a good deal?

I would say so, we paid £281 each including eurostar for 5 days in Cheyenne. That was for 3 adults and 1 infant. Thats also for 22nd September, so maybe see you there :)

I would say so, we paid £281 each including eurostar for 5 days in Cheyenne. That was for 3 adults and 1 infant. Thats also for 22nd September, so maybe see you there :)

Is the eurostar ok we usually fly but this has worked out slightly cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter