8 am Akershus Breakfast?

alootikki3

Earning My Ears
I just snagged an 8 am ADR for the Akershus Princess breakfast (already had booked a 1:30 Akershus lunch that day). We are really interested in seeing Princesses (rather than going for the food itself). Which reservation would you keep? Is 8 am the earliest ADR time slot? Is it likely that we'd get seated right away and be able to start touring by 9 am?

I'd keep breakfast.

I don't know about being seated right away, even if you are you probably wouldn't be back on the "streets" by 9, much less anywhere near Future World (which is what opens at 9).

This one takes a while, to see all the princesses.
Once your party is called for seating, you take a photo with (usually) Belle, which takes five minutes or so, then you go to your table and wait for your server, hit the buffet, and wait for the princesses to make the rounds.
I'd allow at least an hour if not an hour and fifteen to see everyone, after arriving at your table.

So probably back on the "streets" and headed back toward Future World by 9:30 or so with an 8am ADR.

I'd still pick breakfast, though.

Yes keep the 8, you will be one of the first seated, and you will be back on rides real fast, we did the 8 twice and then went to test track, we road four times without having to get off because no one was in line. After the fourth time we got off and went around and the line was 10 minutes, after that we saw the line said 30 minutes and we gave up and went on our way.

We always book 8am or as close to as possible and we are always out of the restaurant and almost back to Future World by 9am. DH and DD head to Test Track and I walk over to Soaring to pick up a fast pass :thumbsup2 But make sure to stick around long enough for the little parade. I usually ask for my bill right away so we are not stuck waiting for the server to show up::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!