8/24 and 8/25- Haunted Mansion Holiday and/or GotG Monsters After Dark?

megankj

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'll be in DCA on 8/24 and DL on 8/25. Is there any chance either of the Halloween overlays will be happening by then? Obviously it would be exciting if so, but I'm also thinking about it just from a planning perspective. If there is a nonzero chance of either of these things happening, I'll devote some time to thinking about how we'd work them in. If not, I won't worry about it!

Thanks!

Honestly, probably not. Normally they begging the switch the 3rd week or maybe the 2nd week of August for HM in order to be ready for Sept Halloween parties. For your dates it probably won't be open at all.

Honestly, probably not. Normally they begging the switch the 3rd week or maybe the 2nd week of August for HM in order to be ready for Sept Halloween parties. For your dates it probably won't be open at all.
Thanks! Obviously I'd prefer it to be open, but this is kind of what I assumed when we booked. It'll be sad to miss it if so, but thankfully now that I'm living in SoCal, I know I'll be back :)

Historically HMH opens Labor Day weekend I believe….
Looking forward to riding it in late September

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter