8/20-26 Yacht club is this a good rate?

bhoffman

All for two princesses and a prince!
We have been to Disney a lot and I don't usually do the booking so I have no idea if this is a good price. Is $2835 a good deal at the Yacht club including tickets and dining good? I have requested a price through AAA but don't know if i should just book this. Seems pretty good. Let me know what YOU think! Thanks!

It sounds good! How many people? Last year we did the free dining and it was great not to have to spend $$ everyday on meals!

They just posted new AP rates for stays 8/06 thru your dates...probably will price out at $250 or so per night times 6Ns $1500.00 for the room at least. I would price it out, consider getting an annual pass for the room discount at $414 for an adult pass, purchase Magic-Your-Way tickets for the rest of your party. Consider purchasing a Dining Experience Card for $60 plus $25 for an additional adult card (available to AP holders), good for 20% off meals up to 6 in your party (there's a list posted somewhere on the disboard or allearsnet, intercot which shows participating restaurants). When I called CRO this morning, she mentioned this AP rate, then it showed up tonight on the WDW site. Otherwise, it sounds great to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter