8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great time!!

Glad you guys had a fun time!!!

Thanks! By the way, the kid saved us some serious money. We were going to go a week later, after he will already be 10. He asked to go early for his B-day. We checking in while he's still 9, we got his annual pass at the kid's price, and we get to pay for him as a kid or the meal plan for the whole 12 nights.

I feel like Crash, with a drive-by posting after I said I was going, but here's my new cruise drama:

We're a family of five traveling in a cat 6 and cat 11 cabin. For some reason, I decided to see if our cabins were assigned yet. The cat 6 is still GTY. Our friend who is travelling with us has had her cat 11 assigned since day one, and its deck 6, midship. Well our cat 11 was just assigned, and it's deck 7 aft. Of course my first thought was that I'd be closer to MR's blender...but then I realized that there are no cat 6's on that deck, so our other cabin could not possibly be anywhere nearby.

I e-mailed our TA to contact DCL and make sure they know we're traveling together, and see if they could get us near each other. Of course, I won't have e-mail access, so I won't know if she hears anything for at least 2 weeks.

So, the good news is that they're assigning some cabins, the bad news for me is that mine is potentially really inconvenient for my situation.

Anyway, I'm off to the airport in about 6 hours, so to channel Crash some more...

"Adios!"

Hey everyone! Thanks everyone for the kind words about the fish extender I made for Todd. I tried something new- printable fabric! It is cotton fabric with a paper backing that you run through an ink-jet printer. Then you just peel off the paper and can use it any number of ways. You can get it at Mike's.

I'm a bit confused about what's going on again. But than again I probably don't really want to know. I enjoy the chit chat and getting to know each other, even if I don't post alot at times. Oh Stace you better not go anywhere! Or else!

Tina the pictures of your dog are so cute. I'm thinking of getting a dog. DD wants one. We will see.

Great picture of the DIS gang at the Yankees game. Ya'll must of brought A-Rod good luck!

Glad you guys had a fun time!!!

Thanks! By the way, the kid saved us some serious money. We were going to go a week later, after he will already be 10. He asked to go early for his B-day. We checking in while he's still 9, we got his annual pass at the kid's price, and we get to pay for him as a kid or the meal plan for the whole 12 nights.

I feel like Crash, with a drive-by posting after I said I was going, but here's my new cruise drama:

We're a family of five traveling in a cat 6 and cat 11 cabin. For some reason, I decided to see if our cabins were assigned yet. The cat 6 is still GTY. Our friend who is travelling with us has had her cat 11 assigned since day one, and its deck 6, midship. Well our cat 11 was just assigned, and it's deck 7 aft. Of course my first thought was that I'd be closer to MR's blender...but then I realized that there are no cat 6's on that deck, so our other cabin could not possibly be anywhere nearby.

I e-mailed our TA to contact DCL and make sure they know we're traveling together, and see if they could get us near each other. Of course, I won't have e-mail access, so I won't know if she hears anything for at least 2 weeks.

So, the good news is that they're assigning some cabins, the bad news for me is that mine is potentially really inconvenient for my situation.

Anyway, I'm off to the airport in about 6 hours, so to channel Crash some more...

"Adios!"

Mike....have a great time....Happy Birthday to your ds.....and tell Hailey that Kylie wishes her a *Magical* vacation! She will be happy to hear all about it when you return.

Ohhhh
Do you know the nutmeg man, the nutmeg man, the nutmeg man.
do you know the nutmeg man, who lives on....

Hello?
earth to Roger... read my post please. In this century most preferably. :rotfl:

BIP I am not ignoring you :confused3 So of us are working on this wonderful Saturday evening. I am trying to remember how this whole thing started. Someone mentioned adding nutmeg to drinks one day and I chimmed in on the hallucinogenci properties of nutmeg (that I learned in Pharmacy School). Well you can imagine with this group, it took off from there. Hence the "Nutmeg Man". Too bad the TF hasn't bestowed this title on me yet but maybe someday with a little pixiedust:

Glad that you all had a great time. :thumbsup2 Glad to see everyone having a good time, but yes I too am a Dodger fan (Arlene, they have been here since 1959 so I think we can call them ours now). Family went to a Dodger game this week with Barry Bonds in town and DBL got to throw out the first pitch at the game and I had to work. :sad2:

Wow! I'm always at work too.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey everyone! Thanks everyone for the kind words about the fish extender I made for Todd. I tried something new- printable fabric! It is cotton fabric with a paper backing that you run through an ink-jet printer. Then you just peel off the paper and can use it any number of ways. You can get it at Mike's.

I'm a bit confused about what's going on again. But than again I probably don't really want to know. I enjoy the chit chat and getting to know each other, even if I don't post alot at times. Oh Stace you better not go anywhere! Or else!

Tina the pictures of your dog are so cute. I'm thinking of getting a dog. DD wants one. We will see.

Great picture of the DIS gang at the Yankees game. Ya'll must of brought A-Rod good luck!

Mike = Michaels?

Hey Roger.....

Love the new tag....Guess your wish was granted.

everyone else....wow i'm guessing the heat outside has affected everyone's brains....

Can we get back to our regularly scheduled drive-by postings.....?:sad1:

(does DBL= Dear/Disney Brother in Law?) And how did he manage that?

Yes DBL = brother in law. He is a pasture for a church in Pasadena and they bought 1000 tickets. $$$ works in wonderful ways sometimes. Anyway, it has been his life long ambition to stand on the mound at Dodger stadium. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Hey Roger.....

everyone else....wow i'm guessing the heat outside has affected everyone's brains....

I was going to say the same thing but chickened out

Kristina, did you loses 60lbs? That is great!

Did anyone see the new Bourne movie?
My friend wants to go tomorrow but I'm thinking of going shopping instead.

Hey Roger.....

I think you see my self proclaimed tag. Notice that it is still in black.

Hey Bip,

If we can stir up a controversy, think we can get to the pirate:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

joking

Honolulu_Waikiki_Beach.jpg

Oh boy! Who's up for a friendly sprint to the 70,000th posting tonight? You're all SURRE to knock me off since my connection here in Waikiki drifts in and out - its' a spotty DSL connection.

I was about to go with my MIL and spouse to a Hawaiian Catholic service - and sometimes it's an unusally beautiful service as they have a Hawaiian choral group singing in a singular Hawaiian style - alas my older daughter is clammoring about being sleepy, grumpy and needs a nap. So abruptly - I volunteered to stay back with her! <snickerring> ... and now I can surf a little with a minimum of distractions.

big_is8.jpg

(above) This is supposed to be the oldest Catholic Church in the islands - here in Waikiki (???) - but I'm OK to stay in the A/C here at my FILs' home for now.​

BIP I am not ignoring you :confused3 So of us are working on this wonderful Saturday evening. I am trying to remember how this whole thing started. Someone mentioned adding nutmeg to drinks one day and I chimmed in on the hallucinogenci properties of nutmeg (that I learned in Pharmacy School). Well you can imagine with this group, it took off from there. Hence the "Nutmeg Man". Too bad the TF hasn't bestowed this title on me yet but maybe someday with a little pixiedust:

Well quit working, my post is more important dontcha know? :confused3 :rotfl:

And now I'm laughing because I just read your self-given tag there and I totally hadn't read that before my post about do you know the nutmeg man/etc. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the conversation now. Sometimes I just need a nudge to get the old brain working again to remember things. LOL

I'm sorry the TF hasn't seen fit to give you that title yet. Perhaps if we all broke out in a rousing round of do you know the nutmeg man she could be persuaded just to shut us up? It's a thought! :love:

Did anyone see the new Bourne movie?
My friend wants to go tomorrow but I'm thinking of going shopping instead.

thebourneultimatum.gif

I wanna go!!!

My only problem is I have my kids with me most of the time and I can't go to anything that vioolent with them. So - I'll have to see about getting some time off from parenting duties. Hmmm.... I do have my FIL and MIL here in Waikiki .... popcorn::

You have the luck! Hope you had a great time.

Well, I don't know about that, we kind of rushed through dinner because it was getting so stuffy in the restaurant.

Anyhoo, we had a MAGICal time at the show, the cast did an amazing job(standing ovation at the end). This was the last performance of Beauty and the Beast, the cast will start getting ready for the next show.

Hazel and I were talking about signing up for the 2008 shows(not performing, going to watch them, LOL!) The theatre is running a special, buy tickets for 3 shows and get another 3 shows for free, what a deal that is!!!

We saw a few of our local high school kids in tonight's show, when we told Angelina, she was kind of bummed that she missed it.

OK, time to ketch-up, then off to bed..........:wave:

We had a wonderfrul time at the Yankee game today. It was great getting to finally meet Lorri and Sil and I it felt like meeting up with old friends with Pete and Jack. Here is a larger picture of the one Lorri posted and of A Rod's follow through hitting 500! :goodvibes

47b7d625b3127cceb8e910ca1f2600000026100AZs2zRy0csmPA

47b7d625b3127cceb8e912a09e7d00000026100AZs2zRy0csmPA

47b7d625b3127cceb8e9111e5f6a00000026100AZs2zRy0csmPA

You know we are going to be cruising with some pretty great folks! Pete I will get you copies of the pics! Hope it didn't take you and Jack too long to get home Thanks again:)

family_hula.gif

OK...

... if we're ta hit the 70,000th posting tonight we all have ta pick up the pace - as I'm turnin' into a pineapple once my spouse returns from this evenings' service. We have a festival of some kind to attend - which we're departing for when the ladies get back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter